Another one bites the dust, TeamGsp scared to battle mo

Mofome

i never joke around with anyone unless they know me on a personal level and i know them on a personal level.  I didn't misread anything, i know exactly what you were doing and i know what i was doing.  

If you really wanna meet and fight, it's no problem but i expect to sell this fight.  I expect you to give me permission to call you anytime now that i have your number but you haven't done anything like this.  It's like all you care about is that you called me for 4 minutes and that's it.  You don't want to talk about USADA, you don't want to talk about not suing each other after the possible match, you don't want to sign anything, and you don't want to say if you do drugs or not.

Sorry that you are very defensive and you ask to meet up and fight like right away.  I don't do that.  I believe that we need to give each other time and space if that's what you really want to do in order to help rid of your demons.  Earliest i would be able to fight you would be in 2017 because i want to bring up my cardio, i want to save some money, and train just like you can do the same.  I don't even know if you're a fat overweight bastard because weight classes matter if you want a fair and clean fight.

Again, i am not a tough guy that goes into people's threads that i don't know and start joking around with them out of the blue.  You're acting like i was picking on jakepeavy21 for no reason but that's just between me and him.  There i was trying to have an isolated discussion about jakepeavy21 with you over the phone and you shrugged him off without even vouching for him.  And here is in threads trying to be your friend so that you can have another teammate against me, LOL

Is this a troll or the craziest person on the internet?

Are you fuckers just messin with those of us who don't know everyone yet?

Is this a TGF mods creation?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've seen me in every bad dream you've every had.

I was laughing when you cried in your crib, I was laughing when you fell off your bike, I was laughing when your first girlfriend dumped you, and I'll be there when you see the bloody trail

you mean to tell me that i will be alive enough to have sight in my eyes to see blood?  my own blood that i won't end up dying?

the simple beef is that mofome doesn't like it when i make really long posts.  The sarcasm is there by the long copy and pasting that he has been doing all day, takes 10 minutes or more to read, yet the guy can't talk to me for more than 4 minutes on the phone.  

my beef is that hey, if you don't like me, well then stop following me.  i really don't like it when people chase me.  If you like donald trump good for you, i am not going to bother you.  if you like hillary clinton good for you too cause i don't like politics.  Mofome was the equilvant of a guy who kept coming after me because i don't vote, luckily after what happened today, he will no longer bother me after 4 minutes of calling me and then hanging up in my face.

I figured it out.    GSP is Pepe Silvia.

a fight is just a fight like in mma, it doesn't mean nobody is dying, it's just a sport with rules

Popcorn fish and cardboard shoes are not part of the domestic military industrial complex, and Clayton Kershaw does not like red cabbage and grape soda.

I have no fucking clue what I just wrote but it probably makes perfect sense to you.

GSP don't let these guys bully you.

I've been thinking a lot about cosmetology today.

Where do you stand on hair extensions if it's exactly the same color hair that a woman naturally has.  Is that cheating.  The women could grow their hair out and be more real but sometimes with extensions you just get the long hair without having to wait a long time.  And then you can mix it up and try her out with the shorter hair.  Is that okay or fake too.