Another one bites the dust, TeamGsp scared to battle mo

Mofome

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mo was the 1 who automatically assumed i wanted him to call me so i could fight him.  I said no but since he still insists of a fight, i can be ready as early as 2017

before i even get to medical history i just want to know i am about to fight a normal human being.  My grounds for being normal is that you don't do any street drugs or even the controlled substances provided by doctors.  i know i can come across as a guy who likes to get high but i'm an 80s wrestling fan who loves the shoot interviews

Sure sounds like you went the tough guy route first and now backed off...

#20 icon_share.png
Posted Yesterday, 06:37 PM

• photo-thumb-6660.jpg?_r=1448813443
  • Members
  • 876 posts

Mofome, on 15 Aug 2016 - 6:33 PM, said:snapback.png

I was kind enough to explain to you where the photo came from, no one gives a shite about who you're looking at when you fist your ass. I know you said the girl had fat fingers, odd thing to notice unless that's what you're looking for in a woman, finger girth 

Where does the girth go gsp

Mofome, do you want to try me?  So many times i give out my personal info and then i don't get a response, i don't get a call and they won't let me be the beers.  

Do you wanna try me muther fucker?  don't waste my time either

<p><p>

Sure sounds like you went the tough guy route first and now backed off...

#20 icon_share.png

post_online.pngTeamGSP

Posted Yesterday, 06:37 PM

• photo-thumb-6660.jpg?_r=1448813443
  • Members
  • 876 posts

Mofome, on 15 Aug 2016 - 6:33 PM, said:snapback.png

Mofome, do you want to try me? So many times i give out my personal info and then i don't get a response, i don't get a call and they won't let me be the beers.

Do you wanna try me muther fucker? don't waste my time either

All of the tough guy shit was gsp, but he has to play the victim. I didn't attack him on the forum but he played the victim, I didn't start the tough guy shit but he plays the victim. He takes no ownership of his bullshite. I didn't read 99% of what he said until the 'shit just got real' post which let me know, somewhere in the mess I hadn't read, he was making threats. He's calling me scared, a coward, offering a million bucks, talking about "trying him", etc.

Then I call and he's a victim

I don't call quickly enough and he's a victim talking shit

Post a hot girl and he's a victim

I hang up and he's a victim

Someone touched gsp in all the wrong places

My suggestion to you Mofome is to just drop the whole thing. Don't respond to me, don't ever try and talk to me and i promise that i will never bother you so i'm telling you that right now. Don't make me put in any reservations and then you don't show up.

Mofome, do you want to try me? So many times i give out my personal info and then i don't get a response, i don't get a call and they won't let me be the beers.

Do you wanna try me muther fucker? don't waste my time either

i offered you a million dollars Mofome but i am sorry that you refused the money. You will soon realize that contracts never stay on the table forever, i backed you up the wall and you refuse to respond, your character has been tested and you would rather hide under a rock.

i offered you my personal information man to man, that's a million dollar pitch, face to face and you crumbled, that's the bottom line, you are worst than pam anderson, you are Nikki Cox, can't even get a job now. face is so fucked up from plastic surgery bullshit everyone thought she was hot shit.

Mofome thinks he is hot shit but that's why i'm here to call him out before he turns into Nikki Cox.

I'm the guy who bets on the la rams +385 when they are down big. I don't kick Mofome to the curb when the rams already get the lead.

if i am not worth it, then why even respond to a guy like me in the first place?

if you don't care about mackenzie dern ufc, then why even bother the input in the first place?

you took a cheap shot after being silent for many many months and now you are curling up like a ball without much defense.

i know that i am a guy that has been on your mind since i first started. You were gone for an extended period of time here but realized that maybe you should have never taken a shot at me when i first started. But then you did when you posted the fake mackenzie dern photo.

You see, when i lose, it's over, i don't dwell on my losses, hell when i win, i don't celebrate it because it's over and on to the next. You on the other hand want to keep revisiting and try and ask why why why.

I own you Mofome and you know it full well 100%

i know that you are very embarrassed about the mackenzie dern photo that you posted when i kept telling you it wasn't her. Sorry bud, if you can't accept that i know my shit, too bad for you. It's not my problem that you got cat fished by chinese characters without doing your research.

Next time you should prey on people that you know will be an easy catch instead of going after people like me blindly without realizing that i know what the fuck i am talking about.

It's funny but when I'm asked this I usually reply with life. Like I've said before, I've seen a lot during my time. I've come across a lot of people, all with different stories and I'm interested in a vast array of things so I will forever have something to talk about. Plus I don't think like the normal guy when it comes to a lot of things so I offer a different perspective than that you will find on other blogs or in life period. But for the most part I blog to put all my faults, flaws and failures out there so that someone can learn to do better than I did. If I can get through to just one person a day, then I did my job.

More than I can count lol. I mean with anything you're going to struggle, that's just apart of life. Now what you do with that struggle defines who you are as a person, male or female. But as a male blogger I've come across many stigmas and stereotypes, both in person and online. First it was always someone saying that I was being too personal or that they couldn't be that transparent to basically everyone within reach of a computer. Then in the past year I had to shake off people jumping to conclusions that I'm just a guy using my blog as a front to get women. It's been an uphill battle and the one thing that I've done is stay true to myself and after almost a year of busting my tail writing I'm starting to finally win people over with my content and not their convictions.

Because of the stereotypes that are handed down to us to live up to. There's this thing that if you aren't tough or if you aren't a womanizer then you're a soft punk who can't do anything. That's just where we are right now, plus vulnerability will always be a big factor. I mean there are tons of other things you can talk about, but in terms of the kind of content I put out, most people don't want to be looked upon as weak or scared. As a black man I know I have to be a strong and unbendable force because of everything that's going on in this country, but at the same time I've been through some things. Does it make me any less of a man to let people know that I've been hurt? No it sure doesn't, in fact in person you couldn't even tell I was a guy who talked about my feelings until I opened my mouth. Until those stigmas become old and outdated, along with an increase in education and overall sense of just knowing better, you'll see few black males blogging.