OT: If I were born in the Middle East, I'd probably be a terrorist

KingRevolver

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

you ever see that old video where the guy loads up a bunch of mexicans at home depot for a "job", then brings them to the INS headquarters :laugh and they scatter out of the back of truck

lmao link please

Here's my reason for possibly being the same way kinger

All these movies we make like Independence Day, Hunger Games, and Star wars. They are all about about a scrappy band of rebels. Who will do anything in their power with limited resources available to them. To expel an outside technologically advanced invader. To the rest of the world the USA is the empire and "the other guys" are Luke and Han. The USA is the aliens and "the other guys" are Will Smith

Here's my reason for possibly being the same way kinger

All these movies we make like Independence Day, Hunger Games, and Star wars. They are all about about a scrappy band of rebels. Who will do anything in their power with limited resources available to them. To expel an outside technologically advanced invader. To the rest of the world the USA is the empire and "the other guys" are Luke and Han. The USA is the aliens and "the other guys" are Will Smith

How about Rocky 4? Stallone took out the Russian and brought the whole Cold War to an end.

Slap him around till he pissed himself and cried.

Folk would watch and giggle, thousands of views.

Lol, I believe some people have tried.  He's a pretty tough jew.   He got in a tussle with Bobby Lee once and beat the shit out of him. 

I don't think he really cares who he upsets by what he says.  He's a jew. 

[quote name="IAG" post="613237" timestamp="1471376274

But back to KR....I always thought that most of Kinger's unhappiness/self-deprication was an act...but you guys know him better..If not, I would agree with you. It's at least something to try. I always feel better when letting some things out with strangers, be it with a professional, or a bunch of strangers on a forum.

KR If you want to do a workout/step challenge, let me know. We would probably feel better with some endorphins flowing.

I've known King a long time. The guy is a real mess.

Guy doesn't need therapy. Needs a smack in the mouth from a dad or uncle or someone he respects and tells him time to man up.

Last thing he needs is to be sitting around talking about his feelings.

I've known King a long time. The guy is a real mess.

Guy doesn't need therapy. Needs a smack in the mouth from a dad or uncle or someone he respects and tells him time to man up.

Last thing he needs is to be sitting around talking about his feelings.

Surprised to hear this from such a quirky, conscious, and romantic blogger such as yourself.

Lol, I believe some people have tried.  He's a pretty tough jew.   He got in a tussle with Bobby Lee once and beat the shit out of him. 

I don't think he really cares who he upsets by what he says.  He's a jew. 

I always figured if a guy could handle his business he'd just mind it but I'm pretty old school.

Too each his own I guess.

Good to see you Spanks hope you're well and cashing a few.