OT: If I were born in the Middle East, I'd probably be a terrorist

KingRevolver

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love cheaters. One of the funniest shows on TV!

You haven't lived till you see the one where the guy throws the chicks keys into the Forrest and then chases the guy his chick was cheating w into a portopotty. When the guy won't come out he Knocks it over w the guy it in

Tremendous tv!!!

It's a tv show? Lol

I can't watch tv shows where actors cheat. I can't watch tv shows where fake characters are greedy or cheat. I don't like movies where kids are scared either, I have to ffw parts of home alone. Seriously.

Real life cheating I'm definitely not in for.

It's a tv show? Lol

I can't watch tv shows where actors cheat. I can't watch tv shows where fake characters are greedy or cheat. I don't like movies where kids are scared either, I have to ffw parts of home alone. Seriously.

Real life cheating I'm definitely not in for.

How did you survive this? Left the kids with no one for white water rafting  :hurray

I will say I did benefit from the antidepressants at first..a lot.

But back to KR....I always thought that most of Kinger's unhappiness/self-deprication was an act...but you guys know him better..If not, I would agree with you. It's at least something to try. I always feel better when letting some things out with strangers, be it with a professional, or a bunch of strangers on a forum..

Anything but an act, although some of these clowns might think it is... 

As far as anti-depressants, I've always been leery about starting on them because I heard your sex drive goes way down.

I talk to this guy on a daily basis and Ive spent a few days hanging out with him so here is my psychiatric evaluation of kinger.

Overall very good person. Hard working and loyal. Very insecure (He is always wearing a hat) , seems to be very lonely so the forums are good for him since we are almost like his family, seems to be a person that is not very social in the real world and most of it comes from his insecurities but if he would remove his carcass and allow the real world people to know him he would definately have a family because he is smart enough to know how women think and he is not a hot head. Part of the depression can be attritubuted to the fact that he spends so much time on his own. 

We love you kinger

I talk to this guy on a daily basis and Ive spent a few days hanging out with him so here is my psychiatric evaluation of kinger.

Overall very good person. Hard working and loyal. Very insecure (He is always wearing a hat) , seems to be very lonely so the forums are good for him since we are almost like his family, seems to be a person that is not very social in the real world and most of it comes from his insecurities but if he would remove his carcass and allow the real world people to know him he would definately have a family because he is smart enough to know how women think and he is not a hot head. Part of the depression can be attritubuted to the fact that he spends so much time on his own. 

We love you kinger

I'm bald, dude.  I have to wear a hat.