Nascar guys - Bristol

jd_

I know a couple here bet on the races and do draftkings. It's pretty dark here and rainy already this morning. It'll probably continue through the next couple of days, so I'd say it's safe to expect some delays and not the greatest of track conditions.

I do better at Fantasy Feud Nascar.

Between Fantasy Feud and Draftkings last year I posted up about $600 and finished the year at about +$7600.

This year I had a horrible start but have finally started winning. Probably about +$300.

Good year last year. Hope this year stays on right track for you. I don't have much to risk, so I've just been playing some of the smaller entries that have thousands playing. I've done a few of the double ups and have done ok on those. I'm only going in the 3 to 10 $ range, so it's just something I'm having fun with while learning. More enjoyment for me than a $3 scratch ticket.

If I start doing better, I may put a little more at stake if the funds are available.

Good luck.