Carolina fucking Kid, aka Ckid, came up Uuuuuge for my friend

Mofome

Uuuuuuuuuuge! An hommage to a man who loves him some Trump and got the most incredible golf passes for a friend of mine who is now set to have an awesome Saturday thanks, entirely, to Ckid.

My man lost his mom far too young and many of you here helped him raise money for his cancer fighting relay for life efforts. Those donations were some of most generous things I've ever been fortunate to be a part of, you guys helped him get asked to be on the board of directors, which most certainly makes his mom smile in heaven. Just unbelievable.

Then for Ckid to put this together, it absolutely makes my 2016 to know how excited my buddy is to enjoy this day, with these Club passes, the weekend before he goes home to be with his family to celebrate his moms life (she passed away on the 26th, so it's a uniquely heavy week for the family) and Ckid went Far above and beyond to make this weekend special for one of the best people I've had the opportunity to call a friend.

I can't begin to thank Ckid enough, to do something so selfless - to give someone he doesn't know, this experience, simply because he could, is as cool as just about anything anyone has done for me. I've been blessed by many very cool people on these boards ...I was going to name them all but I'd leave someone out and that would bother me, but many on this forum, eog, ogd, & sbr. Guys who gave me the chance to be with family and have a dork job that I loved and the people who had my back when things went south...guys I've known for 16 years, 10 years and several I've met here. Some truly awesome people, not posters, but people who invested their time in being a friend to a Libtard with a cape.

I only got to meet this family and know this friend bc i got to work from home bc of you guys. When this family lost mom I knew all I could do was be there in ways that seemed insignificant but you realize that, one day at a time, the love does matter, it doesn't bring mom back or do anything close, but when you guys raised money and Ckid does this it makes a difference, and that is indescribably important to me.

Carolina Kid gets shit on this board, but he came through in a huge way for a complete stranger and that says quite a bit about who he is. CK communicated with my friend to get it together and make sure it was set up for him after being up after midnight this morning. He put a lot into just getting the tickets to my friend, and got him the best of the best.

It's Fucking Uuuuuuuge. Thank you Ckid!

i called it. never understood why everyone thought he was full of shit. 

Posters acted like they had proof he wasn't who he said he was 

his story makes sense,  i'd have dropped out of middle school too if I inherited millions.   I was already literate at 12 though.

Thanks Mo for the words and to all the posters in this thread, thanks for the words and i do mean it.very happy i was able to help out a little.i just seen this this morning as i call it a early night last evening.After all day wed at the pro-am and all day and night thur in charlotte, i was running on empty fumes here last night.Heading out in a short time for a few days at the beach and then back here as we have the men tennis next week in winston salem nc...again thanks guys and bol on a great winning weekend for each one............(ck)