Carolina fucking Kid, aka Ckid, came up Uuuuuge for my friend

Mofome

Fuckin-a! Golf is on and Conor takes the octagon tonight! CK with the ticket delivery it doesn't get better than that for an Irishman who loves golf more than anyone I've ever met. The perfect Saturday is set.

An absolutely awesome guy is having a great Saturday entirely thanks to the kid. He's jacked. Time an effort to put it together for a stranger who is a friend of a poster on the net. That's pretty fucking cool.

Not many people would do that. Ckid made the arrangements in a state I haven't been in since I was 12 for someone who loves this sport more than anyone I've met. It's a fucking good day man. When the first text you get in the morning is from a friend who just got hooked up with club passes, from a forumville friend, it's prerty surreal. Of all the people who I'd want to know felt like they were thought of, this particular person is about at the top, and Ckid made it happen. Its just an incredibly cool thing for someone to have done for him. I'm a rambler, it's what I does, this young mans happiness is incredibly important to me. Tgf has stepped up multiple times, I am indebted to the kid for this one. Big time.

Offered to pay, Ckid wasn't having it. All I did was send CK his number and it was taken care of.