What are we drinking tonight?

KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me drinking is an art form. The goal is to put people away. Drink more then them and remain more witty, controlled and refined. When people drink they forget others non verbal cues that show interest in ones conversation. You gotta know when to get crazy and when to reel it in. Even though I’m not Tom cruise, broads want to fuck my demeanor.

For me drinking is an art form. The goal is to put people away. Drink more then them and remain more witty, controlled and refined. When people drink they forget others non verbal cues that show interest in ones conversation. You gotta know when to get crazy and when to reel it in. Even though I’m not Tom cruise, broads want to fuck my demeanor.

Lol ok.

Trying to decipher what just happened here.

BB in the breakfast room at a hotel and takes a picture of the WAWA Arnold Palmer.  

Takes a cab ride to get some Kettle One cuz he's half in the bag.

Ends up with 3 bottles via the cab ride.

Takes a pic of the 3 on a couch.

Am I close? 

good stab.  Had to take BB Jr. to the childrens hospital of philadelphia to get packing taken out of his ear again this morning.  WAWA is across the street.  Grabbed some tea... theirs is the best.  We have turkey hill in Scranton.  Not as good.

Just having my first drink now.  Front seat of Mrs. BB's car....I should say van sorry.