KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moved on to peaches and cream

Hope you keep it going Yanks, I know it’s a hard, hard thing to do.

It sounds stupid but I’ve always looked at every night I didn’t get half fucked up as a wasted night, like I’m just sitting around waiting to go to work the next day.

Good luck man, I really hope you make it.

When I went on the wagon for 3 months awhile back it was miserable on the weekends. My temper was out of control and was often moody.

I couldn’t wait to get blasted after those 90 days.

Quit dipping Copenhagen 14 years ago and never looked back. Best thing I ever did, but alcohol is a whole different animal.

When I went on the wagon for 3 months awhile back it was miserable on the weekends. My temper was out of control and was often moody.

I couldn’t wait to get blasted after those 90 days.

Quit dipping Copenhagen 14 years ago and never looked back. Best thing I ever did, but alcohol is a whole different animal.

Would have a dip every once in a while while out drinking but was never a habit.

Have friends that chewed for 20+ years and just cant quit, shit has taken a serious toll on their health.

That being said was shopping at Smith’s this afternoon and at the checkout they had soon to be expired cans of Grizzly on sale for $1 each, I have childhood friends back home that would’ve shit themselves had they seen that.

Would have a dip every once in a while while out drinking but was never a habit.

Have friends that chewed for 20+ years and just cant quit, shit has taken a serious toll on their health.

That being said was shopping at Smith’s this afternoon and at the checkout they had soon to be expired cans of Grizzly on sale for $1 each, I have childhood friends back home that would’ve shit themselves had they seen that.

Dipped for 25 years. Had to quit as the side effects were severely painful.