What are we drinking tonight?

KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sucks not having a bankroll. there is just no way for me to get 1 right now. i wont go in without 2000 and a 150% bonus and im not getting that anytime soon. my goal is to lose 20 lbs get my numbers a little better then wash dishes i could see it eventually getting to $15/hr with free meals. but i could never work and drink i would never last and im not drinking myself to death that would take my mother with me she cries when i drink

sucks not having a bankroll. there is just no way for me to get 1 right now. i wont go in without 2000 and a 150% bonus and im not getting that anytime soon. my goal is to lose 20 lbs get my numbers a little better then wash dishes i could see it eventually getting to $15/hr with free meals. but i could never work and drink i would never last and im not drinking myself to death that would take my mother with me she cries when i drink

Where's your bedroom Kolzer?  You have a nice pad upstairs?  Or you kicking it in the basement?  

And do you have to share a room with your brother or do you have one all to yourself? 

Where's your bedroom Kolzer?  You have a nice pad upstairs?  Or you kicking it in the basement?  

And do you have to share a room with your brother or do you have one all to yourself? 

no i dont have a nice room. i made it ok just enough space for me and my dog but my house is full of liars and cheats. sadidsts and conmen. only chance i get out is if housepicks doesnt DEW me again anytime soon. then i can get enough money to get my own place

no i dont have a nice room. i made it ok just enough space for me and my dog but my house is full of liars and cheats. sadidsts and conmen. only chance i get out is if housepicks doesnt DEW me again anytime soon. then i can get enough money to get my own place

Hopefully Houser can stop being a DICK and lay off the DEW attacks.  At least for long enough to allow you to get back on your feet.