What are we drinking tonight?

KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking that at first, because that sounds crazy. But that "rate" of drinking (two every half hour) was about my rate when power-level social drinking at a pub or lounge.

But, I guess you are right. At home that is a fast rate, though.

I can do that at the beginning of a night of drinking.  But not at the end.  Not right before bed.  

I was thinking that at first, because that sounds crazy. But that "rate" of drinking (two every half hour) was about my rate when power-level social drinking at a pub or lounge.

But, I guess you are right. At home that is a fast rate, though.

I used to work with a woman who said her parents were alcoholics, she said her dad would come home from work and have a case of beer(24 bottles) every day, he would start at about 5 and finish at midnight, her mom would have a 12 pack a day. She said her dad never missed a day of work, just liked to drink. She also said that for christmas, the liquor store would give them very expensive gifts.

I used to work with a woman who said her parents were alcoholics, she said her dad would come home from work and have a case of beer(24 bottles) every day, he would start at about 5 and finish at midnight, her mom would have a 12 pack a day. She said her dad never missed a day of work, just liked to drink. She also said that for christmas, the liquor store would give them very expensive gifts.

about 2-3 years into binge drinking you lose the ability to get a hangover. so you could do it every night and go to work IF you didnt have co-morbid depression and DEW