What are we drinking tonight?

KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only thing that goes down well after 3rd binder.

Yup. Fuck this. I’m going to my room and hiding. Just had a crazy afternoon /early evening. A friend of a friend picked up 3 girls from Canada in the bar and one got naked within 5 mins getting back to the room. Was interesting to say the least. Too had my body and mind has reached a point where it’s saying no mas!!

Yup. Fuck this. I’m going to my room and hiding. Just had a crazy afternoon /early evening. A friend of a friend picked up 3 girls from Canada in the bar and one got naked within 5 mins getting back to the room. Was interesting to say the least. Too had my body and mind has reached a point where it’s saying no mas!!

LOLs! Love stories this these. I guess you didn’t have any yayo for this trip, at least not tonight when you could of used it the most.

:laugh

Oh wait , I left out the best part. This is going to sound made up and I wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see it.

The 21 year old blonde who looks like a stripper after a few lines starts talking about how blow is better in the ass. I laugh and ask if she’s serious. Or she saw it on wolf of Wall Street. She dead serious. I tell her to show us. She says one of the guys has to let her blow in their ass first before she will. I pass my pal passes. The other guy says sure let’s go to the bathroom. Lol.

He claimed it was amazing. The girl then pulls down her shorts and tells him ok my turn. Simply unreal

Oh wait , I left out the best part. This is going to sound made up and I wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see it.

The 21 year old blonde who looks like a stripper after a few lines starts talking about how blow is better in the ass. I laugh and ask if she’s serious. Or she saw it on wolf of Wall Street. She dead serious. I tell her to show us. She says one of the guys has to let her blow in their ass first before she will. I pass my pal passes. The other guy says sure let’s go to the bathroom. Lol.

He claimed it was amazing. The girl then pulls down her shorts and tells him ok my turn. Simply unreal

:laugh