• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don’t know what a beta soy boy is but I ain’t -1000

Soy Boy

Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

trying to get going here today, a little in slow motion for some reason, on the 3rd coors reg of the day 3 hydrocodones so far and 2 gabapentins.........i have the pipe pack with a good blend in a short time.just a lazy day for me.

trying to get going here today, a little in slow motion for some reason, on the 3rd coors reg of the day 3 hydrocodones so far and 2 gabapentins.........i have the pipe pack with a good blend in a short time.just a lazy day for me.

make this a day you eat and hydrate. take a minimal buzz. you have the weekend coming up you can pound hydros but you need to fuel your body/brain with food and water in order to get the buzz

look at joey. no matter how much booze/yayo he took in he was simply out of fuel............thats when hardies go to the meth 

well i certainly wasnt going to drink but i was doing laundry and while it was washing i was snooping around my brothers basement ran into a case of vodka. right under where i sleep. now i have a bottle and will be mixing it with gatorade a great combo. not even totally hydrated but starting now