KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

House needs to learn bourbon....he picks his drinks like he picks his stocks....spiced rum and blended Canadian...LOL..be a real man House....find you some good Kentucky bourbon with a couple cubes.....that's what real men drink...

We are after different things, I’m not after an $80 bottle to impress people.

DA8B3DC4-6E49-4F27-B717-4090CF6EF5EB.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

House needs to learn bourbon....he picks his drinks like he picks his stocks....spiced rum and blended Canadian...LOL..be a real man House....find you some good Kentucky bourbon with a couple cubes.....that's what real men drink...

I tend to agree with the Screw-man here….

5 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

It doesn't need to be $80 if you educate yourself......kinda like stocks don't need billions of shares outstanding to make money with them....

I go back to the tennis courts I grew up on and play rather then the nicer ones I have in town now. It’s tough to explain but I understand when people don’t understand.

1 minute ago, housepicks said:

I go back to the tennis courts I grew up on and play rather then the nicer ones I have in town now. It’s tough to explain but I understand when people don’t understand.

Try something with real history like bourbon....and companies with a real financial future....you don't have to stay dumb....and from the way you cook obviously you can learn....