KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

Try something with real history like bourbon....and companies with a real financial future....you don't have to stay dumb....and from the way you cook obviously you can learn.... 

I don’t drink VO because of their 3rd quarter outlook, it’s a family tradition, my itch may be harder to scratch but I’ll take the same ointment as my father and grandfather

Just now, housepicks said:

I don’t drink VO because of their 3rd quarter outlook, it’s a family tradition, my itch may be harder to scratch but I’ll take the same ointment as my father and grandfather

Your drink and your stock picks are 2 different things dumbass....but carry on with the obvious family tradition 

1 minute ago, Screw Andrews said:

Your drink and your stock picks are 2 different things dumbass....but carry on with the obvious family tradition 

My father drank infrequently at best, I probably saw the same VO bottle for 10 years, probably it’s still a family tradition in my eyes. If you don’t like it kiss off.

5 minutes ago, housepicks said:

My father drank infrequently at best, I probably saw the same VO bottle for 10 years, probably it’s still a family tradition in my eyes. If you don’t like it kiss off.

only thing I see constant with you is being a condescending dumbass....but you're still a young pup so maybe you'll learn someday 

1 hour ago, Screw Andrews said:

House needs to learn bourbon....he picks his drinks like he picks his stocks....spiced rum and blended Canadian...LOL..be a real man House....find you some good Kentucky bourbon with a couple cubes.....that's what real men drink...

Screw that.  If I’m drinking liquor I’m drinking a $100+ bottle of scotch neat with just a spoonful of spring water to bring out the flavor.  Ice only deadens the flavor you should be tasting of scotch.  Bourbon is like the JV drink.  To each their own though.

9 minutes ago, housepicks said:

I’m not worried about anything, some people don’t have the itch, all good.

Tough to beat drunk sex though.

I’ve always kind of envied those that can make that happen.  Personally my mind has usually always just lost the connection at a certain point and it’s all for nothing.  About 3-5 drinks max for me or it’s a lost cause.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Screw that.  If I’m drinking liquor I’m drinking a $100+ bottle of scotch neat with just a spoonful of spring water to bring out the flavor.  Ice only deadens the flavor you should be tasting of scotch.  Bourbon is like the JV drink.  To each their own though.

Well I'm a Kentucky boy so fuck your scotch......and it tastes like shit as well...figures when you consider where it comes from...

Just now, Screw Andrews said:

Well I'm a Kentucky boy so fuck your scotch......and it tastes like shit as well...figures when you consider where it comes from...

The highland region is on another level than anything a bourbon could ever be.  I can see why some don’t like the peaty Islay region stuff though.  Again, to each their own.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The highland region is on another level than anything a bourbon could ever be.  I can see why some don’t like the peaty Islay region stuff though.  Again, to each their own.

Highland region....think barren rocks cold and pretty much ugly....Kentucky think beautiful bluegrass, beautiful women, fast horses and fine bourbon.....enjoy the the scotch.....