FFF Fantasy Football League ($200)

Timely Hitting

all year?

i had a rough stretch. team was just as good as everyone else's. tough knowing how to plan for the playoffs so well. it's a gift.

You had a hot start when Julio/Ryan were on record setting pace. But once they came back to reality, you had a good team just not great like cee/breaks squads

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pal just couldn't catch a break all year

Lose bases to TTP because of injuries

12-2 in foots and lose money

Just lost in Tripper's NBA survivor pool because I pick Clippers. Next day Chris Paul gets hurt so Clips lose by 2 to shit Mavs lol

2017 new year and me and you gonna finally start getting some breaks pal

wow, that is a tough list  bud. Not even gonna lie....

You had a hot start when Julio/Ryan were on record setting pace. But once they came back to reality, you had a good team just not great like cee/breaks squads

pal, what i score? 2 points a week fewer than breaks? if that makes the difference between good and great then that seems nuts.

i started 2 good guys back to back weeks who got a zero and didn't play.

pal, what i score? 2 points a week fewer than breaks? if that makes the difference between good and great then that seems nuts.

i started 2 good guys back to back weeks who got a zero and didn't play.

75 less than Breaks about. I think 130 points is a lot since you could sit your whole team for a week and a guy might not catch ya.  But yeah it's like a 1/2 step haha

Why'd you start guys who didn't play lol

• 7 months later...

Hey Timely,

We're probably going to $200 (Trump has affected me and I want to spaz out and make things more bling-y) but not trying to muscle in to your thing.

If we go to $200 then I'll put up $200 additional dollars for a one week DFS championship between your league winner and my league winner.  Kinger and I are in my league so competition level of the Super Non heterosexual person League is easier.

Let me know.