It is Official : ObamaCare is a Failure

Sam Odom

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obamacare nothing like medicare but hey whatever.

Obamacare is so wonderful that all Dem union buddies got waivers so they wouldn't have to participate In the shitstorm that is Obamacare.

Obamacare penalizes successful self-employed people and business owners and rewards the lowest common demoninators of society, the libtard mantra.

Guest boatboatboat

People have been forced to purchase insurance since we have had social security as insurance is a major component of social security.

Be required to purchase something so you don't drain social services if tragedy strikes is far from a new concept

People have been forced to purchase insurance since we have had social security as insurance is a major component of social security.

Be required to purchase something so you don't drain social services if tragedy strikes is far from a new concept

Only trouble is, if you require people do buy something, you better be ready to deliver. You can't give them scam insurance policies like Obamacare. They ain't gonna take it.

I can't wait to pay 18% more in healthcare next year even though I have NEVER used it one time. I'm not quite sure how that helps the economy but MSNBC and others will tell me it is. My worst year in a long time.

Planning to be sorrowful in advance seems a quirky use of your brainpower

Car insurance is the best example of this

Yes, our society has made numerous collective decisions to mandate certain levels of personal responsibility while admittedly turning a seeming blind eye to a wide range of other choices by one or more of it's 320million citizens.

Not that bad...it's a subtle form of taxation that is frequently not that hard to civilly disobey and the option is always present of one's relocating to a country where a Better Deal is perceived

Correct. IOw, these various forms of taxation have been in place for almost 90 years now - the period when America has by far been at it's Greatest.

I am hearing recently from various Grumpy Old White Men assertions they will flee the USA if Clinton is elected POTUS.

Such grave pronouncements are a humorous staple of US election cycles going back at least 40 years, but for some weird reason the doomsayers never relocate.

Ironically, the most recent wave from these past eight years continue to live in the USA while buying their goods & services from foreign operators. Just one of numerous reasons why a clown like Trump cannot be viewed with integrity

Barman never seen a Government program he didn't like

Plenty I do not like, notably the government program of funding a multi-trillion dollar Killing Machine that operates worldwide.

But regardless, I am very very pleased to be an American citizen and business owner who also keeps an eye on living portions of my later years in one or more countries less attached to homicidal tendencies

Does anyone really think Obamacare has been a successful program?

Thanks to the passage of the ACA, my 53 year old wife can live out her remaining numerous decades of life without fear the insurance industry will refuse her coverage based on her history of diabetes (almost 90% in remission these days) and heart disease.