Any ARIZONA CARDINALs FAN, that thinks they're winning anything

BarryRunSome

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I have always found ComIcal about the Pile of Diarrhea, is he acts like he's ACCOMPLISHED something in THE LEAGUE

Gets very TESTY if you criticize him. Like he's above any type of criticism. When he forced his way out of Cincinnati, it was like he was too good and had accomplished to much to deal with the BS. I'll take my ball and go home. Fuck this. For a guy that's accomplished ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING  :laugh

Kind of a TOM BRADY vibe, without the 4 SUPERBOWLS, 3 SuperBowl MVPs, and the 2 LEAGUE MVPs :laugh

:lebrick  :deemer

Stanton is one of the few back-ups in the league with a winning record as a starter.   In AZ alone, he is 5-3 as a starter and AZ is 6-3 in games that he has played meaningful downs in.

As stated many times in Forumville, only squares take stock in preseason NFL games.

How much confidence do you have in Drew if he had to start a few games?

How much confidence do you have in Drew if he had to start a few games?

More confidence than about 90% of backups across the league.  

He's not going to lead a team to the Super Bowl.  But he's proven he can win some games if he's called upon.  And thats all you need.  A guy to keep you in the playoff race until your starter heals up and returns.