Any ARIZONA CARDINALs FAN, that thinks they're winning anything

BarryRunSome

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the BackUp a few years ago when they played the PlayOff game in CaroLina :scratch

It was like they pulled some fucking SCHMUCK out of the stands :doh Guy was one of the BIGGEST PILES of SHIT, I ever LAID eyes on

Max Hall :scratch I was in Vegas that weekend and had some DEGEN bet on Cards first half. Looked dead in the water and I headed for the BathRoom and heard a big ROAR. Scam got picked off if I remember correctly. Cashed a ticket, I had no business cashing

:lebrick  :deemer

Arians plays the starters far less than most NFL coaches during the preseason.  Palmer didn't even play the whole 1st quarter today.  Most starters play the whole first half of the 3rd game. 

and yet barry making an evaluation for the entire season based on two drives

Who was the BackUp a few years ago when they played the PlayOff game in CaroLina :scratch

Ryan Lindley.  One of the worst QB's to ever start an NFL game.  

He wasn't the backup though.  He was the 4th string QB.  Palmer went down.  Stanton went down.  They had no confidence in their third string guy Logan Thomas, so they brought back Lindley.  

Now that guy, was a pile of shit. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...