Will the SEC lose it's title of best football conference this year?

WVU

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the metric or who's the decider? There have been people already in recent years that have argued they arent the best (not saying i agree just pointing out some already do argue that point) and there are plenty on the forums that could see the SEC go 4-7 in bowl games and still argue they are the best by a mile

Whats the metric or who's the decider? There have been people already in recent years that have argued they arent the best (not saying i agree just pointing out some already do argue that point) and there are plenty on the forums that could see the SEC go 4-7 in bowl games and still argue they are the best by a mile

Use the power ratings of the middle teams in the conference though they are SEC biased like everything else

Sec envy is strong. One day another conference will have as many draft picks, one day they may recruit semi-close to the sec. I hope it changes.

Mich st and wake put on shows. Cee gets hype when one year the ACC has more first round picks, it's an odd measure but you have to find obscure things to make a case, particularly for the ACC or big ten. I believe Tennessee has played strong big ten teams in their last two bowls. Tough games.

Sec envy is strong. One day another conference will have as many draft picks, one day they may recruit semi-close to the sec. I hope it changes.

Mich st and wake put on shows. Cee gets hype when one year the ACC has more first round picks, it's an odd measure but you have to find obscure things to make a case, particularly for the ACC or big ten. I believe Tennessee has played strong big ten teams in their last two bowls. Tough games.

Wake probably as good as App St bringing the vols to OT at home. So at least we are equal there bud

Did you just use Michigan St. and Wake in the same sentence? Wake is right there with UVA and BC for the laughing stock of the ACC...