Will the SEC lose it's title of best football conference this year?

WVU

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't say anything during bowl season, weird. Wake isn't as good as app st, but facts don't matter to Cee. Just one first round. Of course you reference recruiting when it helps you but dismiss it when it comes to the sec. You couldn't believe power rankings bc 'FSU recruits so well', but that same argument doesn't matter when the #24 class is 3rd in the ACC and it would be 12th in the SEC.

I'm not Tennessee, bud. You have an irrational view of a conference. You should love the sec, most black lives in foots.

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

SEC is the best obviously, but that's because they have BAMA. Put bama in the ACC and they would be equal to SEC. Saban = God

ACC sucks in recruiting outside Clem and FSU ....

I just think it's silly when guys pretend mid level SEC means they are 10-1 in other conferences

:laugh:laugh:laugh

SEC is the best obviously, but that's because they have BAMA. Put bama in the ACC and they would be equal to SEC. Saban = God

ACC sucks in recruiting outside Clem and FSU ....

I just think it's silly when guys pretend mid level SEC means they are 10-1 in other conferences

The sec has Bama. If they didn't those guys are going to other sec schools. Put FSU in the sec, what kind of argument is that?

2015: The 24th best class was 3rd in the ACC.

2015: The 23rd best class was 11th in the SEC.

You play more talent in the sec -- by far. Bama is one of those classes. The sec was the best conference when fla was winning everything. The talent is there, so they stay there. It's incredibly simple. The gap is huge. These weekends get everyone excited, it's great to play sec teams in week 1 bc they will have more NFL talent to replace than anyone else on average. The states are loaded. It's an event to play an sec team. I root against all sec teams. Reality be what it be. I don't understand why people care so much.

UGA should have beat Bama a few years ago in the sec title game, Bama got lucky as hell.

I thought UGA would have won a championship if they didn't have Richt, he blows

You are right on the rankings obviously, but if you had bad coaching like LSU/FL/UGA etc it cancels it out to me