Never seen a poster like MofoMe...

Deemer

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives the most cash back on all purchases? I have zero use for airline miles.

Do you have the Chase Sapphire card? Apply and approved and you will essentially get $500 cash plus some other stuff. You do have to meet their "minimum spend" I think it's $3000 in 90 days. After that I think the Citibank double cash card that Gary was talking about is probably best. Who knows, they may even have a good bonus also.

This fucking guy has tilted more posters than I can count.

He battles these dudes and delivers and the other poster never meets him

He uses a suave form of writing to tilt these guys, then he gets down to the knitty gritty. I have to say, I didn't know more before TGF but he's a one of a kind.

This fucking guy is like Ali in his prime. I wish we got more Mofo DFS threads, but his ability to destroy posters is unparalleled

The most important thing, at least to me, you missed. This guy has a big heart. As flipping gay/flaming as it sounds, this is the most important thing.

This fucking guy has tilted more posters than I can count.

He battles these dudes and delivers and the other poster never meets him

He uses a suave form of writing to tilt these guys, then he gets down to the knitty gritty. I have to say, I didn't know more before TGF but he's a one of a kind.

This fucking guy is like Ali in his prime. I wish we got more Mofo DFS threads, but his ability to destroy posters is unparalleled

• 1 month later...

Almost met Mo in Reston, Virginia years back at a March madness party with Doberman, Raj, DeSethi, and other posters...said he couldn't get a ride....was hoping to meet him.....one hell of a party.....

Maybe down the road at an Orioles game next year....

Met the facts and Spook in Reston! I would love to have met that crew, though Doberman is no longer a friendly. I miss TE humor and intellect of that crew, roach, Hines (who I got to meet), and others from that bunch of badasses.

Viejo, if we don't meet in Vegas I will be disappointed. Camden yards is not the place to get down!