Never seen a poster like MofoMe...

Deemer

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

Inappropriate pockets.

I was paying respect to our great leader.

You're not at peeps or the RX. This isn't some dive bar you're hanging at with your "shit hole buddies".

KFC, please be respectful.

• 1 month later...

This fucking guy has tilted more posters than I can count.

He battles these dudes and delivers and the other poster never meets him

He uses a suave form of writing to tilt these guys, then he gets down to the knitty gritty. I have to say, I didn't know more before TGF but he's a one of a kind.

This fucking guy is like Ali in his prime. I wish we got more Mofo DFS threads, but his ability to destroy posters is unparalleled

Tilted a forum because I didn't post for a bit. Mo is once in a lifetime brilliance. Love or hate him, he gets to everyone. Great post deem.

• 4 months later...
Guest pocketrockets

Mo nowhere like Landers

You are all stretching... Mo hates cop, clearly there was a falling out the way things went... why Mo would go to the trouble of sending paypal and charging back?

So Mo stiffs for 1k... a lil over a month after giving away 2k-4k here... yeah makes sense he did to stiff....

I dont think Mo's purpose was to scam... so comparing him to Landers is kinda bs

Mo nowhere like Landers

You are all stretching... Mo hates cop, clearly there was a falling out the way things went... why Mo would go to the trouble of sending paypal and charging back?

So Mo stiffs for 1k... a lil over a month after giving away 2k-4k here... yeah makes sense he did to stiff....

I dont think Mo's purpose was to scam... so comparing him to Landers is kinda bs

the check bounced... it wasn't charged back. 

we're stretching? he lost a bet for 1k and stiffed. no one cares that when you begged he sent you money; that has nothing to do with Mo being a stiff or not.

Guest pocketrockets

the check bounced... it wasn't charged back. 

we're stretching? he lost a bet for 1k and stiffed. no one cares that when you begged he sent you money; that has nothing to do with Mo being a stiff or not.

Its my opinion and Im entitled to it. There is people who reads and cares about my opinions. Dozen of platties say so... also 4-5 posters here I consider friends... You don't even know what transpired, as in most subjects, you are an ignorant piece of shit.

You can't even count right, or read a transaction page for that matter. You are Forrest Gumps lost twin.

Its my opinion and Im entitled to it. There is people who reads and cares about my opinions. Dozen of platties say so... also 4-5 posters here I consider friends... You don't even know what transpired, as in most subjects, you are an ignorant piece of shit.

You can't even count right, or read a transaction page for that matter. You are Forrest Gumps lost twin.

It's not an opinion. Mofo stiffed; that's a fact. Please inform us what transpired... oh enlightened one.