Anyone playing Pliskova over Williams tonight?

Mofome

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no

i think it will be very easy for williams

pliskova doesn't have the quickness to get balls back like halep could yesterday

nothing wrong with serena shoulder, serve was up over 120 a few times last night

she is just to strong on her service game

smaller quicker players can give her trouble but these big power girls she will dispatch rather easily

Serena seems really dialed in and I don't think she will be beat in this tournament.

The lines suck on this match

-500 for the match

-160 for straight sets

I don't look at much tennis but the line is much lower than I anticipated. What would you need it to be to play Williams? Do you stay away from anything around -500 or just think there's no value in this particular match

I don't look at much tennis but the line is much lower than I anticipated. What would you need it to be to play Williams? Do you stay away from anything around -500 or just think there's no value in this particular match

I usually bet the -1.5 set line but lately I have been getting fuked on it with big favorite dumping a set.

I'm just going to watch this one.

I usually bet the -1.5 set line but lately I have been getting fuked on it with big favorite dumping a set.

I'm just going to watch this one.

pliskova STEAMROLLED kerber and muguruza back to back in cincinatti, that is some very serious shit.  Being that you are a senior handicapper i have got to believe that pliskova +1.5 sets is a good bet, not saying that it's going to win but serena conceded a set to halep yesterday which is something very major, i'm thinking serena is getting old, pliskova is 24 who the hell knows if she's the next female roger federer might be history in the making here boys.

if i bet the +1.5 sets my god i would feel so cheated if pliskova won, thoughts ?

pliskova STEAMROLLED kerber and muguruza back to back in cincinatti, that is some very serious shit.  Being that you are a senior handicapper i have got to believe that pliskova +1.5 sets is a good bet, not saying that it's going to win but serena conceded a set to halep yesterday which is something very major, i'm thinking serena is getting old, pliskova is 24 who the hell knows if she's the next female roger federer might be history in the making here boys.

if i bet the +1.5 sets my god i would feel so cheated if pliskova won, thoughts ?

betting pliskova is money straight in the shitter

may as well send it to boat3 for another round robin

betting pliskova is money straight in the shitter

may as well send it to boat3 for another round robin

i'm telling you mang.  my absolute fear is getting my jaw broken by a tennis racket if pliskova wins.  Hell wouldn't it be interesting to see wozniacki serena for the final, can you say MANDIBLE?  

does pliskova have any cardio?  hell serena lost to roberta vinci at a previous major earlier this year, i'm getting a stomach ache thinking roger federer truly told pliskova exactly what to do, i know that's silly sounding but if you are in the moment at this point while the match is going on?  HOLY CRAP pliskova might be the next #1 i'm totally serious 

Serena seems really dialed in and I don't think she will be beat in this tournament.

-500 for the match

-160 for straight sets

-500 for the match

-160 for straight sets

sorry i read this comment so late, but after 5 break point chances to tie the set at 5 to 5 in the 2nd, you call that dialed in?  did you actually get a chance to watch that shit?  i think not otherwise you would have not said that serena seems dialed in, no thank you.  

anybody can go on a 5 bet winning streak, imagine what you could get starting off with $100 betting -110 or better during that time, what the fuck do you think you are smiling at on your +415 pliskova bet?  

your shit doesn't match the +1583 i got on steve darcis match in the first round, are you a fuckin' juvy ?

anybody can go on a 5 bet winning streak, imagine what you could get starting off with $100 betting -110 or better during that time, what the fuck do you think you are smiling at on your +415 pliskova bet?

your shit doesn't match the +1583 i got on steve darcis match in the first round, are you a fuckin' juvy ?

Awfully contemptuous. You complain about others having an attitude then you post this? "Anybody" didn't post a play on the match we were discussing.

I would hate to be the family pet in your household...

Lol  how does it feel to know that your loved ones in the future would unplug your lifesupport to charge their Iphone?

how does it feel that your loved ones will be supported by the $100 per month you are about to entail from every single member of this forum who has seen 25 of your 34 posts in this forum since you joined?

pliskova looks like she might win in straight sets so you are about to command conor mcgregor money

how does it feel that your loved ones will be supported by the $100 per month you are about to entail from every single member of this forum who has seen 25 of your 34 posts in this forum since you joined?

pliskova looks like she might win in straight sets so you are about to command conor mcgregor money

A person that knows you is given a gun with two bullets.  In the room is you, Hitler, and Obama.  They choose to shoot you twice to make sure the world is a better place..

Have a good one

A person that knows you is given a gun with two bullets.  In the room is you, Hitler, and Obama.  They choose to shoot you twice to make sure the world is a better place..

Have a good one

sure no problem, i think that you are a fraud though, and i will prove it by giving you my personal verizon cell phone number.  

did you get my private message yet ?

I'm pretty sure one of two things.

You're either a functional retard who rode to school on a short bus,  or.)

You're off your medication.

Have a good one

Awfully contemptuous. You complain about others having an attitude then you post this? "Anybody" didn't post a play on the match we were discussing.

after all that we have been through after all that was said and you challenge me yet again?  no possible way anyone would do it like this towards me unless they are under the influence.  And obviously it's not alcohol since you said that you don't drink anymore