Anyone playing Pliskova over Williams tonight?

Mofome

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you want my verizon personal number?  don't waste my time if you aren't going to call me

Sure, I'll call you--to make fun of you.

Then I'll post your fucking number on 9 different gambling forums so every knucklehead on these boards can call and make fun of you.

I'll even make fun of your wife and kids if you have them.

No need to send it PM---just post it here, because I will be posting it here.

Sure, I'll call you--to make fun of you.

Then I'll post your fucking number on 9 different gambling forums so every knucklehead on these boards can call and make fun of you.

I'll even make fun of your wife and kids if you have them.

No need to send it PM---just post it here, because I will be posting it here.

ok you can call me now and do what you want with my personal number, check your private in box

after all that we have been through after all that was said and you challenge me yet again? no possible way anyone would do it like this towards me unless they are under the influence. And obviously it's not alcohol since you said that you don't drink anymore

You offering me a nice dinner and beers is not something we "went through". You were a dick to MVP for no reason. That was ridiculous. That's not a challenge. You are obviously under the influence of a single digit IQ.

You offering me a nice dinner and beers is not something we "went through". You were a dick to MVP for no reason. That was ridiculous. That's not a challenge. You are obviously under the influence of a single digit IQ.

if i was a dick to mvp, we would find out very quick if i was wrong if he called me but it's like he fired some shots into my car and then ran hoping that he hit me.  he probably even thought he might get banned in this forum for doing the post that he did but he will soon find out how cool this forum is

if i was a dick to mvp, we would find out very quick if i was wrong if he called me but it's like he fired some shots into my car and then ran hoping that he hit me.  he probably even thought he might get banned in this forum for doing the post that he did but he will soon find out how cool this forum is

Oh, I'll be calling.

Along with 300 other nuts.

are you scared of calling me knowing already that you have my permission to record the audio and post it wherever ?

What would I be scared of?

It's a phone call.

No less than 5 people have PMd me some great ideas how to fuck with you and that number.

I promise you this.   I will call.   Over and over.  I promise.

What would I be scared of?

It's a phone call.

No less than 5 people have PMd me some great ideas how to fuck with you and that number.

I promise you this.   I will call.   Over and over.  I promise.

welp it doesn't look like you will call, you are lying out of your ass and you won't call.  You are acting like a multi million dollar contract stays on the table forever, no it doesn't, it gets pulled so keep doing your bullshit.  

i know exactly what i am doing when i give out my personal verizon number.  I am very very discouraged that you will not call.  

Mofome can you call me instead ?  like right now

welp it doesn't look like you will call, you are lying out of your ass and you won't call.  You are acting like a multi million dollar contract stays on the table forever, no it doesn't, it gets pulled so keep doing your bullshit.  

i know exactly what i am doing when i give out my personal verizon number.  I am very very discouraged that you will not call.  

Mofome can you call me instead ?  like right now

GSP---you're such a piece of tormented shit.

You're so upset that I won't flirt with you.

Why?  No friends?

No one is scared of you.   You're completely worthless.

GSP---you're such a piece of tormented shit.

You're so upset that I won't flirt with you.

Why?  No friends?

No one is scared of you.   You're completely worthless.

yeah exactly, you are a staller, you are scared and you are a liar.  you said you would call me and make fun of me, you probably thought the forum would ban you, me or both by now but now we see the reality.  

That is my genuine verizon personal phone number for you to call me and talk to me face like a man and not hang up on me after 4 minutes.

i told you that you can record me and it's fully obvious you are totally scared.  

Keep talking the shit that you are doing by calling me a piece of tormented shit, that i don't have any friends, i am worthless and that i'm flirting with you.

Do you happen to have a voice that sounds like a girl ?