Timely Hitting

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But Def has to commit prior to release is the perception

are you just playing devils advocate to play devils advocate?

here's a screen shot of where Marshall is when Cam has already released the ball for 1+ second: 

Cam.png

He hasn't even started his hit; he hasn't left his feet. He hasn't even begun to tackle him. 

There is literally zero excuse. Marshall is looking right at him; clearly sees he has released the ball. 

Its Cam Newton. Hes a bitch. I hope he gets decked harder next game.

And this is not a white/black issue. I had the same feelings towards Manziel. This is a mans game. If you are going to be an arrogant prick on and off the field and constantly run your mouth, you better be ready when the big boys come at you.

Should these hits be "legal"? Hell no. Not this day and age. But Im not shedding a tear for Cameron. Every football player knows the risks when they decide to play the game.

Its Cam Newton. Hes a bitch. I hope he gets decked harder next game.

And this is not a white/black issue. I had the same feelings towards Manziel. This is a mans game. If you are going to be an arrogant prick on and off the field and constantly run your mouth, you better be ready when the big boys come at you.

Should these hits be "legal"? Hell no. Not this day and age. But Im not shedding a tear for Cameron. Every football player knows the risks when they decide to play the game.

A man's game lol. JFC, and you're coaching youth football.  :doh

Cam probably one of the toughest guys in the league.

Who said Cam doesn't know the risks? Guy took 4 heinous blows to the head, stayed in the game, and still drove his team down into field goal range against a great defense. Funny thing is you called him a bitch haha. Cam is one of the Alpha's in your man's game.

Hopefully coach Diabler isn't telling his kids to launch at the other QB's head because he had some friendly trash talk in the local paper.

A man's game lol. JFC, and you're coaching youth football. :doh

Cam probably one of the toughest guys in the league.

Who said Cam doesn't know the risks? Guy took 4 heinous blows to the head, stayed in the game, and still drove his team down into field goal range against a great defense. Funny thing is you called him a bitch haha. Cam is one of the Alpha's in your man's game.

Hopefully coach Diabler isn't telling his kids to launch at the other QB's head because he had some friendly trash talk in the local paper.

Hes a bitch. Just like you.

I teach my kids how to tackle properly. The safe way. And I teach them to hit hard. Thats football. Geeks like you would not understand a mans game.