OT: First dates?

KingRevolver

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy yourself kinger you've been working hard recently and dealing with all these nit wits for the start of football season. You deserve a night out to get lit up and potentially get some pussy pal. You know these animals will be all over you tomorrow to see if you got any pussy or not, better have a good story prepared.

Mini golf actually isn't too bad an idea,imo

Easy to talk, an activity to kill any lulls in conversation , it's cheap, and it's easy to flirt and touch her when you show her how to putt.

Ah meet her at a bar and if ya don't like her let her leave first then start hitting on another girl at the bar. I almost fucked this hot young broad like 23 a couple years ago when I was on a blind date, she was with her bf too so crazy, women are so fuckin mental I think she liked me cause I was saying how horrible of a blind date it was and it turned her on for some reason. If she don't see me with another girl at the bar she probably would have never even talked to me. Crazy fuckin creatures they are.

No baseball game, that's a turrble first date. Most guys who take a girl to a sports game for a first date don't get a 2nd one. The sporting event is 3 hours and many women will subconsciously view it as a form of control. Go somewhere she can make an excuse to leave from if she wants, she will be much more comfortable no matter what she tells you. The problem with humans is they tend not to know why they feel certain ways, they say it all the time...."I just felt.........idk why", good thing for you, mo knows hoes.

Sadly my text is only working with iPhones. If you really like her we should talk homie.

Some good advice in here already.

I agree with those that said taking her to dinner is a bad idea for a first date.

The bar or sportsbar for drinks sounds good.

If you feel you MUST pay then go ahead but be sure to playfully or jokingly say to her that the next date is on her.

This is for a reason - if she is attracted to you and honestly interested in seeing you again she will have no problem paying - fair is fair.

Also it will help you determine her intentions. If she sees you as a meal ticket/provider she will lose interest when its her turn to contribute.

This will save you alot of time and hassle.

Remember, women are much better at socializing than men, they are also excellent manipulators and they talk circularly and not directly - she will hint. You need to figure out early on what kind of woman she is.

The longer she makes you wait for sex and requires you to "earn" your way to the pussy the less likely (as in NOT happening) she is in to you.

If you aren't dipping your wick in her honeyhole by the 3rd date she is not attracted to you. Women ARE NOT PRUDES when it comes to sex.

They love sex.

They only pretend to be prudes when they aren't attracted to a man. 

Let your intentions be known early by playfully flirting and making it sexual. If she's interested she will let you get further with her. If you make no effort to fuck her she will also lose interest and you will be locked in the hell that is the friendzone.

Call me crazy, but this I believe  KNOW.

The hat is simple, the quality that keeps most women, and you are blessed with, is a sense of humor. I suspect you've made her laugh, make her laugh about the hat and she won't think of the hair she will think you're honesty, funny, humble, and she'll be more into you all from a simple joke about wearing a hat. The longer you're awkward about it the less natural you will be and the drier your cock will be.