OT: First dates?

KingRevolver

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Revolver - THIRD date (if it gets that far):

Have her meet you somewhere for coffee or a drink. Already have your own drink by the time she gets there so that she has to go buy her own instead of you buying for her.

Escalate like normal.

Have a second location in mind to jump to.

Walk in the park with a good bench for sitting/making out, hitting golf balls, whatever.
Something where you can be close and intimate and touch her.

From there, move to your place. If she's really down early on and you can tell, skip the second place and just go home.

If she's really difficult, just bail. Golddiggers can be a lot of trouble.

Are you a rapist?  

All men are potential rapists. Didn't you know that?

I have never raped or sexually assaulted anyone - to the best of my knowledge but the definition of rape is constantly changing.

The young cunts in college these days consider catcalling or unwanted sexual remarks to be rape.

I have beaten women. Justifiably.

All men are potential rapists. Didn't you know that?

I have never raped or sexually assaulted anyone - to the best of my knowledge but the definition of rape is constantly changing.

The young cunts in college these days consider catcalling or unwanted sexual remarks to be rape.

I have beaten women. Justifiably.

Unreal.

Ok. 

What's appropriate and what isn't...

I'm going out on a first date with this chick tomorrow. Might show you guys her picture- not sure about it yet. But need some good and honest advice. She said she'd be up for anything I wanted.

1. Can a hat be worn on the first date? No

2. What kind of restaurant would be appropriate? Don't be a cheapskate.

3. Do I pay for the whole thing or not? Yes

I was thinking of going to the Dodgers-Dbacks game first, and maybe grabbing a bite at Alice Cooper'stown (placed owned by Alice Cooper.) Good idea

Sounds like a plan to me. I could wear my hat the whole time, too.

Embrass your baldness. Wear your Trump panties.

Dude Jfc

Plommer is clueless.

No wonder this guy hates women, he spends his whole life trying to analyze them

Clueless?

I have experience, and plenty of it.

Have you posted anything useful in this thread? Any advice for Kinger?

Do you have any experience with women other than your momma?

Deemer is an incel

Yes +1000

No -1100

INCEL = involuntary celibate 

incel
Short for involuntary celibate, meaning the inability to get a date/intimate female attention.

Incel's can be otherwise very normal people with normal mental, emotional, and physical states. However, ask any incel and he (most times a male) will tell you the thing he wants most in the world is a meaningful relationship, sex aside. Ironically, women have little romantic interest, and will friendzone the incel, causing emotional trauma and can lead to love shyness.

These people are often polite, intelligent, and even funny around their friends (which can include women). In addition, they are spiritual, and have well defined identities from trying to fix themselves for the opposite sex. Nevertheless, they are doomed to be alone because of minor flaws in character, interests, or physical appearance, many asian males are incels.

Imagine being the only kid on the playground without a new toy everyone takes for granted. You are allowed to see and touch the toy, but can never play with it or have your own. When the toy breaks, they ask you to fix it then take it right back. That's what it feels like to be an incel.