Muslim goes on mass stabbing spree at Minnesota mall

Cop

i'm here.  Had some goat meat and rice at a local somali deli earlier today.   Its fun the cab drivers get the plate and just eat it with their hands.  no forks needed.

Also Somali tea is delicious if you have not had a cup be sure to try it.  its like Chai but different  in some way.

Have met some interesting Somalis here.

Goat meat huh? Did you fuck him in the ass first? I used to work with a guy who was with the marines in afghanistan, said they would  often see   muslims fucking animals at night through their night vision goggles.

Goat meat huh? Did you fuck him in the ass first? I used to work with a guy who was with the marines in afghanistan, said they would  often see   muslims fucking animals at night through their night vision goggles.

I thank him for his service.  Sounds like quite a threat they had on their hands there.  Glad hes ok, healthy and has some funny strange stories to share back home.

I thank him for his service.  Sounds like quite a threat they had on their hands there.  Glad hes ok, healthy and has some funny strange stories to share back home.

Are you making fun of the danger in a war zone?  If so, I doubt that you were ever in battle.  You can disagree with the policy all you want, but once people were sent there, they definitely were in danger.

And, yes, it is true that sickos exist everywhere -  it's not just Muslim countries where bestiality occurs.  But, the Muslims are a raping culture.  Four male witness needed by a raped woman to prove rape.  The western democracies are trying to hide the increase in rape due to the immigrant problem - to try to prevent further Islamophobia.  

This is NOT ordinary immigration.  This is cultural suicide.

Swedish rape crisis boils over as media stay silent Almost zero coverage of brutal sexual attacks by Muslims Published: 03/07/2016 at 8:07 PM
Leo Hohmann About | Email | Archive
Leo Hohmann is a news editor for WND. He has been a reporter and editor at several suburban newspapers in the Atlanta and Charlotte, North Carolina, areas and also served as managing editor of Triangle Business Journal in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Sweden was once one of the safest countries in the world, until it began focusing on a multicultural immigration program.

Men and women in Sweden have been swimming together in public pools quite peaceably for more than 100 years.

But as the government has welcomed tens of thousands of Muslim migrants to be resettled in the Scandinavian country, some are wondering if Swedes may soon have to revert back to separate swimming arrangements.

The reason is simple, reports Swedish journalist Ingrid Carlqvist, a fellow at the Gatestone Institute.

Women are faced with a new reality when they show up for a swim at any number of public pools.

“Young male asylum seekers have turned Sweden’s public swimming pools into ordeals of rape and sexual assault,” Carlqvist writes. “More and more Swedes are now avoiding the pools all together.”

“Swedish politicians seem convinced that some education on ‘equality’ will change the ways of men, who, since childhood, have been taught that it is the responsibility of women not to arouse them – and therefore the woman’s fault if the man feels like raping her,” observed Carlqvist in her latest article.

In 1975, before Sweden began experimenting with a multicultural immigration strategy, it was one of the safest countries in the world.

Sweden and Denmark now have the highest rates of sexual assault in the European Union, according to a study by the European Agency for Fundamental Rights. The findings were based on data from 2012 that was published in 2014.

A recent survey published by Aftonbladet on women’s fears in Sweden found that 46 percent of women felt either very or somewhat unsafe when alone after dark compared to just 20 percent for Swedish men.

“They’re scared because of the Muslim invaders,” noted anti-Shariah activist Pamela Geller on her website Monday. “And yet instead of doing anything to stop the invaders, Sweden (and Europe in general) are just bringing in more of them. Europe is committing suicide before our eyes. ”

Related (Story continues below):

Swedish rape crisis boils over as media stays mum

Trump tells Savage: ISIS to get ‘worse than waterboarding’

Shariah police’ attack, hospitalize Austrian man

Kurdish leader predicts civil war to oust Erdogan

These trends have emerged in a country where police are not permitted to identify the immigration status or national origin of criminal suspects out of fear that it could fan the flames of “Islamophobia” among native-born Swedes.

Brutal attack outside Stockholm

Nathalie Hager

The most recent example of the type of crime that has instilled fear in Swedish women is the case of Nathalie Hager, 29, who was on her way home from a bus stop last Tuesday night when a group of Arabic-speaking men suddenly attacked her outside a church. She managed to fight her way out of a gang rape but was left badly injured.

“They beat me black and blue and cut into one of my breasts, while shouting at me that I was a Swedish whore,” Hager told Fria Tider, a nationalist magazine that published her story Sunday. Only one Swedish newspaper, Nerikes Allehanda, NA, published a brief mention of the attempted gang rape with scant information.

The attack took place near a church in the picturesque town of Nora, west of Stockholm, late Tuesday night.

“They pushed me down on my stomach and dragged me by my hair up a paved hill and into an alley,” she said. “I have no memories of them beating me, but my face is all blue and swollen. They also cut into one of my breasts with something that must have been a carpet knife or a razor blade, the wounds are long and narrow. I also have big black marks on my arms where they held me.”

She managed to break away. While running, she saw her boyfriend approaching from 50 meters away, and at that point the men, described as between 30 and 35, fled.

WND reported last week on a growing rape crisis in Germany, including a gang of 30 young Muslim men who chased three teenage girls after taking pictures of them on their cell phones at a mall, and an assault on two schoolgirls at a public swimming pool.

Counter-culture shockwaves at pools, beaches

The wave of sexual attacks and sexual harassment at public pools and beaches in Sweden goes against a longstanding history in Sweden of women and men swimming together.

Carlqvist gives a brief historical account of the Swedish tradition that swept across Europe in the late 19th century.

“Mixed bathing in Sweden started in the small southern fishing village of Mölle. Around 1890, the ‘Sin of Mölle’ gained notoriety. Men and women were swimming together! Out in the open and shamelessly flaunting their striped bathing attire. It was a sensation that echoed all over Europe, and people came from everywhere to partake in the exciting new activity. Danes poured in, and even the German Emperor Wilhelm II made his way to Mölle in July 1907.”

But the young men coming from the Middle East and North Africa have no exposure to such a culture, and the clash of worldviews has been like the Titanic hitting ice in the open sea.

Carlqvist describes a sort of collective cognitive dissonance in her country.

“It should come as surprise to no one that men from the Middle East and North Africa have quite a different view of women than Swedish men do. The only mystery is why Swedish politicians have got it in their heads that everyone who sets foot on Swedish soil will immediately embrace our values, our view of women and our traditions.”

Bikini-clad women seen as inviting sex

The largest ethnic groups coming to Sweden are Afghan, Iraqi, Somali and Syrian – the same groups that are now coming to the U.S. as refugees, although in smaller numbers as a percentage of total population.

She said Swedish politicians may be surprised to learn that many of these foreign men think women who run around in bikinis are fair game, but they cannot admit that the difference has anything to do with being raised under Islam.

“Of course, they cannot admit – to Swedes – that this completely alien view of women has anything to do with Islam, because then they would become victims of their own claim that everyone who criticizes Islam is an ‘Islamophobe,'” Carlqvist writes.

Cover-up gets harder for media to pull off

For many years, she said, it was possible to cover up the abuse, partly because the Swedish media chose to call the perpetrators “youth gangs,” and never mention that they were almost always immigrants from Muslim countries.

In Malmö, for example, one of the most immigrant-heavy cities in Sweden, and where Swedes have actually been a minority since 2013, the problems at public pools started at least 15 years ago.

Carlqvist gives a detailed history of the problems at public pools in Swedish cities that have welcomed large Muslim immigrant populations.

Sweden, like France, also has a history of topless beaches.

“The attitude towards nudity in Scandinavia is very different from that in the Middle East. Sweden has many nude beaches, where men and women swim together without a stitch of clothing, without the slightest hint of sexual harassment,” Carlqvist writes. “In the gender-separated changing rooms at public pools, there is no sign of shyness. Swedish men and women see it as a matter of course to shower and wash properly before getting in the pool, and a couple of decades ago stern overseers even patrolled the changing rooms to check the patrons’ shower habits.”

In Muslim countries, nudity is seen as extremely private, and one does not willingly take showers with others, not even with members of the same sex.

All the public pool personnel with whom Gatestone spoke confirmed that Muslim men and women shower with their underwear on, and then keep them on under their swimwear.

Many Muslim women bathe in a so-called burkini, a garment that covers the entire body, so when Muslim men see Swedish women in a bikini, many of them conclude that they must be “easy” women whom one is “allowed” to grope.

In 2015, when roughly 163,000 asylum seekers came to Sweden, the problems at public pools increased exponentially, Carlqvist reports.

More than 35,000 young people, so-called “unaccompanied refugee children,” arrived – 93 percent of whom are male and claim to be 16-17 years old. To prevent idleness, many cities offer them free entrance to public pools.

It’s ‘not wrong in Afghanistan’

During the past few months, the number of reports of sexual assaults and harassment against women at public pools has been overwhelming. Most of the “children” are from Afghanistan, widely considered among the most dangerous places in the world for women.

When the Swedish daily Aftonbladet visited the country in 2013, 61-year-old Fatima told the paper what it is like to be a woman in Afghanistan: “What happens if we do not obey? Well, our husbands or sons beat us of course. We are their slaves.”

To expect men from a culture that views women as men’s slaves to behave like Swedish men is not just stupid – it is dangerous, Carlqvist said.

Mr. Azizi, the manager of a large hotel in Kabul, told Carlqvist how an average Afghan man sees sexual attacks on women:

“What the Afghans are doing is not wrong in Afghanistan, so your rules are completely alien to them.
Women stay at home in Afghanistan, and if they need to go out they are always accompanied by a man. If you want to stop Afghans from molesting Swedish girls, you need to be tough on them. Making them take classes on equality and how to treat women is pointless. The first time they behave badly, they should be given a warning, and the second time you should deport them from Sweden.”

Just take a look at the idiots holding up that "refugees welcome" sign.  This world would would be a much better place if it was only those people that had to deal with the problems their stupidity brings.  But, it is their fellow countrymen and women who are now paying the price.

Obama and Hillary want this to come to America - so the Democrats can have a huge addition to the voters that only care about freebies.  They want America to become Europe 2.0 in order to stay in power.

This cover-up of sex assaults in Sweden is a gift for xenophobes

Andrew-Brown-L.png?w=300&q=55&auto=forma

Andrew Brown

Police failure to report widespread assaults by immigrant gangs at a Stockholm music festival will be immensely damaging for the country’s race relations

4693.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f
Refugees outside a shelter near Stockholm: ‘It is impossible to prove the nationalist claim that the rapists are disproportionately young male migrants.’ Photograph: Jonathan Nackstrand/AFP/Getty Images

Wednesday 13 January 2016 07.47 EST Last modified on Wednesday 13 January 2016 14.21 EST

The news that the Swedish authorities covered up widespread sexual assaults by immigrant gangs on teenage girls at a Stockholm music festival, and possibly other incidents too, is immensely damaging for race relations in Sweden because it conforms so precisely to two stereotypes.

The first, widely believed in nationalist circles, is that immigrants to Sweden are responsible for the huge rise in reported rapes in recent years. The second, more true, and much more widely believed, is that you cannot trust respectable Swedish opinion to be honest about the bad effects of immigration.

It has been quite clearly established that there has been an increase in violent crime, and in reported rape, over the last 40 years in Sweden. In 1995, the first year for which statistics are easily available on the Crime Agency’s website, there were 179 murders in Sweden, of which 29 involved guns; in 2014 there were 317, of which 74 involved guns.

Some of the violence is closely linked to the appearance of gangs of Balkan and Middle Eastern origin among refugee groupings who fight for control of the drugs trade, among other things. There were around 40 unsolved gang murders on police files at the end of last year.

Rape statistics are harder to judge. The raw figures suggest a huge rise in reports, from 1,707 in 1995 to 6,697 in 2014. But, as the Julian Assange case showed, there is perhaps less stigma about reporting the crime than elsewhere, and the Swedish legal definition of rape is wider than in other countries. In any case, the police do not record the ethnicity of either criminals or victims, and the press is extremely constrained over reporting identifying details about either the victims or the perpetrators of crimes.

So it is impossible either to prove or to disprove, from official statistics, the nationalist claim that the rapists are disproportionately young male migrants. Yet that claim is repeated as a fact in racist and xenophobic parts of the internet. What is certain is that you would hardly ever find it mentioned, even to refute, in the reputable Swedish media – until last week.

This is the really damaging effect of the Stockholm scandal – and it is worth noting that only one of the reported assaults at the festival was classed as rape: most were mob gropings, which are still terrifying and criminal violations.

The Swedish political and media establishment decided to deal with the threat of a nationalist and xenophobic party, the Sweden Democrats, by ignoring them and hoping they would go away. This policy was fuelled partly by wishful thinking, partly by principle and partly by self-righteousness. It ended disastrously.

The Sweden Democrats broke into parliament in 2010 and now hold the balance of power there, although all of the other parties have combined to vote so as to neutralise them. The result of that, again predictably, has been that their support has risen to unprecedented levels – 20% in the last poll I saw. The recent clampdown on immigration can only strengthen them further.

The Social Democrats, and their newspaper, Aftonbladet, appear to have been particularly keen on the posture of suppression and denial, because the great majority of the Sweden Democrats’ voters had been Social Democrats, rather than traditional rightwingers.

It is absolutely clear – with the publication of internal memos by the newspaper Dagens Nyheter – that the Stockholm police failed to report the sex assaults at the festival for fear of worsening ethnic tensions. And it was understood by all parties that this would lead to an electoral advantage for the Sweden Democrats.

The organisers, who also allegedly knew what was going on, were concerned for the success of the festival and did not want to frighten away the teenagers who were its target audience.

So teenage girls were systematically assaulted and robbed by gangs of young foreign men because too many powerful people found their suffering was inconvenient. The result of this cover-up will be far more damaging than the truth could have been.

europe has been destroyed already by these refugees (which we created by invading syria for no reason other than money)

just look at the beautiful city of paris, now turned into a total pile of filth...  coming soon to a city near you

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ju79YT_lBVI

It was only a couple of months back that the people pointing out the dangers here were made fun of by the libs telling us that we were silly to be worried about a bunch of women and children refugees.

I only saw military aged men in that video.

The raping is NOT being done by women and children.

For how long will these liberals keep trying to tell us we are not seeing what we are seeing?

Don't discount the dangers of kids and women. They are potential terrorists. Remember the Boston bombers? They came to the US as kids. San Bernardino Muslim terrorists - the woman was Pakistan-born and the man's parents were from Pakistan. And don't forget the Muslim terrorist attacks that have been thwarted by FBI.

US bombed the hell out of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos killing and wounding millions. How many revenge attacks have been there on US soil? Nada. Why? Because they are not Muslims.

Terrorism is  an inbuilt part of Islam. These muslims were born out of terrorism when their forefathers were forced to accept Islam and now they want to inflict it on others. It's a never-ending perpetuating cycle. Oh these muslims marry their first or second cousins. It's very common and encouraged. Why would anyone want such backward freaks who will produce more retarded freaks?

The liberals will continue to support as they keep on getting funded by Muslims. Likes of Saudi Arabia pour billions in investing, buying ad space in media and donations to the universities. The beneficiaries, in return, harp on the false narrative of 'Islam is a religion of peace blah blah' BS.

It was only a couple of months back that the people pointing out the dangers here were made fun of by the libs telling us that we were silly to be worried about a bunch of women and children refugees.

I only saw military aged men in that video.

The raping is NOT being done by women and children.

For how long will these liberals keep trying to tell us we are not seeing what we are seeing?

well when you have a creepy pedophile scumbag like joe biden running things what do you expect?

he thinks it's normal to rape 13 year old girls

https://youtu.be/9jtybQS0eIA

Oh, I for one believe you are seeing what you're seeing.

For how long will you continue to make that your point of attention?

In the USA alone this past 48 hrs there appear to have been at least four people who chose to commit acts of violence that drew attention from our primary media trackers.

There were upwards of 320 million other people who did nothing of violence and tens of millions of that group chose to commit acts of kindness, love, charity, sharing, service and other forms of happy behavior. Tens of millions more enjoyed peaceful, non-violent social outings together watching NFL football and fraternizing together in church/religious functions.

I am fortunate that I chose to give my attention to the latter group and am deliberately electing to maintain my attention to that latter group because it produces feelings of peace, love and happiness within my mind, body and spirit

Why would you choose to give your attention to the former group when it appears to produce for you feelings of discomfort, worry, fear, mistrust and overall unahppiness within your own mind and body?

It is a truly perplexing question but I fully respect your personal choices while peacefully inviting you to maybe for a few moments/hours/days choose something that feels better.

Those better feeling stories are Real, they are not imaginary. And they outnumber the bad feeling stories by hundreds of thousands x one.

Try it, you'll like it....I promise

Just take a look at the idiots holding up that "refugees welcome" sign.  This world would would be a much better place if it was only those people that had to deal with the problems their stupidity brings.  But, it is their fellow countrymen and women who are now paying the price.

Obama and Hillary want this to come to America - so the Democrats can have a huge addition to the voters that only care about freebies.  They want America to become Europe 2.0 in order to stay in power.

That of course is it in a nutshell, for every piece of fucking trash they bring in they see as a vote because "real" Americans for the most part are sick of libtwat policies. The downside is they are succeeding.

In the USA alone this past 48 hrs there appear to have been at least four people who chose to commit acts of violence that drew attention from our primary media trackers.

There were upwards of 320 million other people who did nothing of violence and tens of millions of that group chose to commit acts of kindness, love, charity, sharing, service and other forms of happy behavior. Tens of millions more enjoyed peaceful, non-violent social outings together watching NFL football and fraternizing together in church/religious functions.

I am fortunate that I chose to give my attention to the latter group and am deliberately electing to maintain my attention to that latter group because it produces feelings of peace, love and happiness within my mind, body and spirit

Why would you choose to give your attention to the former group when it appears to produce for you feelings of discomfort, worry, fear, mistrust and overall unahppiness within your own mind and body?

It is a truly perplexing question but I fully respect your personal choices while peacefully inviting you to maybe for a few moments/hours/days choose something that feels better.

Those better feeling stories are Real, they are not imaginary. And they outnumber the bad feeling stories by hundreds of thousands x one.

Try it, you'll like it....I promise

you're right

but when our cities start to look like paris are you going to feel the same way?  or after the fact will you wonder why you didn't stop it like europe is wondering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI

In recent years, federal investigators have tracked the recruitment of potential ISIS fighters in Minnesota. Since 2014, nine Somali-Americans from that state were either convicted at trial or pleaded guilty in a plot to join ISIS by traveling to Syria. Before that, dozens of male Minnesota residents had left to join Al-Shabaab, a terrorist group working to turn Somalia into an Islamist state.

Try it, you'll like it....I promise.

Many things are my "point of attention".  This topic is only one of them.

I am truly glad you have found your way to happiness.  Whatever floats your boat, man.

It would be nice to live in your fantasy land where unicorns are flying through rainbows, but in the real world real people have to deal with the inhumanity of humanity.  There are people out there that want to kill YOU because they think their god told them to do just that.  They have repeatedly stated their desire to kill Americans.

If you want to make ignoring that your point of in-attention, then go ahead and put your head in the sand.  That's exactly what all good appeasers do.

If you can be happy insulating yourself like that, then go for it.  But, don't assume that is the way for happiness for others.  I couldn't live with myself if I couldn't face reality.