THE BEARS COULD VERY WELL BE THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL

easygoer

Hangover, on 20 Sept 2016 - 8:02 PM, said:

I would disown my team if Cutler was my qb

The Bears took everything from him. Martellus Bennet, Matt Forte, Branden Marshall. And this is his 6th offensive Coordinator also. The guy literally has nothing to work with. And a terrible offensive line too. What do you expect.  Alshon Jeffery is the only guy he can depend on. You're only as good as the players aroung you. Even Aaron Rodgers had a sub par year last year without Jordy Nelson. And that was just one player.

The Bears took everything from him. Martellus Bennet, Matt Forte, Branden Marshall. And this is his 6th offensive Coordinator also. The guy literally has nothing to work with. And a terrible offensive line too. What do you expect. Alshon Jeffery is the only guy he can depend on. You're only as good as the players aroung you. Even Aaron Rodgers had a sub par year last year without Jordy Nelson. And that was just one player.

Great points, plus the defense has been below average for multiple seasons now. Cutler is the last guy to blame on this team

The Bears took everything from him. Martellus Bennet, Matt Forte, Branden Marshall. And this is his 6th offensive Coordinator also. The guy literally has nothing to work with. And a terrible offensive line too. What do you expect.  Alshon Jeffery is the only guy he can depend on. You're only as good as the players aroung you. Even Aaron Rodgers had a sub par year last year without Jordy Nelson. And that was just one player.

Great points, plus the defense has been below average for multiple seasons now. Cutler is the last guy to blame on this team

Glad they got rid of Marshall and his big mouth, but what pisses me off is hearing Kyle Long every week saying "I have to be better blah blah blah it's my fault blah blah blah

WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO GET BETTER!!

put up or shut up already.