George H.W. Bush voting for HRC

RDTrains

Not sure how much effect this will have but it can't be good for The Donald in the long run.  When is the last time a former GOP President actually came out and publicly dissed a current candidate?  Never?  

Nutters like Sammy will probably dismiss this as inconsequential.  But Bush Sr is joining a longer list of prominent Republicans that don't want Drumpf.  Rats deserting the sinking ship.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/20/george-hw-bush-vote-clinton-reports-say/90723912/

Of course he is and hopefully his idiot kids do too, this isn't about party lines it is about FU to the establishment Bush's Clinton's fuck them all. I look on as a good thing(still expect Trump to fall short I hope not) the  GOP establishment has never liked him so this isn't a surprise at all especially the way Donald bitch slapped Jeb.

Of course he is and hopefully his idiot kids do too, this isn't about party lines it is about FU to the establishment Bush's Clinton's fuck them all. I look on as a good thing(still expect Trump to fall short I hope not) the GOP establishment has never liked him so this isn't a surprise at all especially the way Donald bitch slapped Jeb.

Its amazing people still don't understand this

Of course he is and hopefully his idiot kids do too, this isn't about party lines it is about FU to the establishment Bush's Clinton's fuck them all. I look on as a good thing(still expect Trump to fall short I hope not) the  GOP establishment has never liked him so this isn't a surprise at all especially the way Donald bitch slapped Jeb.

I get the FU to the establishment but to embrace a demagogue with is clearly unfit to be elected dog catcher is lunacy.

Long-time Democratic pollster Pat Caddell joined Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Tuesday to discuss recent polling, as well as news that former President George H.W. Bush may be voting for Democrat Hillary Clinton. “This is a protection racket here, and they have never been under greater threat,” said Caddell, referencing the candidacy of GOP nominee Donald Trump.

“It’s not surprising in a way,” he continued. “We misunderstand that this Trump thing is not so much an ideological contest, even a partisan contest. It’s really an insurgency against the political class by the people. That’s why both Bernie Sanders and Trump did so well” in their respective primaries.

Added Caddell, “Behind closed doors, what you have is a sense of an alliance,” pointing out that while one party may be up and the other down at times, they still “eat at the same trough” in Washington.