George H.W. Bush voting for HRC

RDTrains

Bush Sr is a great man. Good to see intelligent GOP leaders/former leaders taking a stand against the clown trump

Even guys i thoroughly disagree with in terms of how to run a country they were still at least intelligent men with thought out policies out there to agree or disagree with. 

Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Jeb, Romney, McCain...all much better options than Trump. Only GOP high up i would even throw down in the same class as trump would be Palin

Tripp are you still pounding Hillary for thousands?

Said awhile ago i wasnt going to be able to put anymore $$ on her until mid Oct as my funds are going to a vacation until then

But yes i will be putting some more on her, esp once MLB future money becomes available for me at pinny in a couple weeks

Said awhile ago i wasnt going to be able to put anymore $$ on her until mid Oct as my funds are going to a vacation until then

But yes i will be putting some more on her, esp once MLB future money becomes available for me at pinny in a couple weeks

That's good. Her odds are only gonna get lower.

Bush Sr is a great man. Good to see intelligent GOP leaders/former leaders taking a stand against the clown trump

Even guys i thoroughly disagree with in terms of how to run a country they were still at least intelligent men with thought out policies out there to agree or disagree with. 

Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Jeb, Romney, McCain...all much better options than Trump. Only GOP high up i would even throw down in the same class as trump would be Palin

:bulb

Hello. i just got in from the east coast as it was part 2 of Trump stop in nc today.a town of 885, turn out 11,000 people to see Trump in that area, 5000 got in the doors, this is something in my lifetime i have never seen, it unreal...........i know now why Kinger dont like Trump because at 70 he has hair, kinger will look like a bowling ball if he lives that long.kinger i can give you some suckers, and you can play kojack again you take a date bowling, what is the fuck with that dude

Hello. i just got in from the east coast as it was part 2 of Trump stop in nc today.a town of 885, turn out 11,000 people to see Trump in that area, 5000 got in the doors, this is something in my lifetime i have never seen, it unreal...........i know now why Kinger dont like Trump because at 70 he has hair, kinger will look like a bowling ball if he lives that long.kinger i can give you some suckers, and you can play kojack again you take a date bowling, what is the fuck with that dude

Justin Bieber pulled 22,000 the other night at recent concert stop.

little ck would probably vote for him if JB allowed him to park his taxi close to the front door

Long-time Democratic pollster Pat Caddell joined Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Tuesday to discuss recent polling, as well as news that former President George H.W. Bush may be voting for Democrat Hillary Clinton. “This is a protection racket here, and they have never been under greater threat,” said Caddell, referencing the candidacy of GOP nominee Donald Trump.

“It’s not surprising in a way,” he continued. “We misunderstand that this Trump thing is not so much an ideological contest, even a partisan contest. It’s really an insurgency against the political class by the people. That’s why both Bernie Sanders and Trump did so well” in their respective primaries.

Added Caddell, “Behind closed doors, what you have is a sense of an alliance,” pointing out that while one party may be up and the other down at times, they still “eat at the same trough” in Washington.

Absolutely correct.

The established professional politicians will all stick together so that they can retain the power that they enjoy, and the opportunity to line their pockets while transferring wealth along with kickbacks from the special interest lobbyists.

The only way to curtail the governmental gouging and over-regulation is to get rid of professional politicians.  Starting with the biggest liar and dirtiest gouger - the one that left the White House broke seven years ago, but is worth a few billion now thanks to the selling of the influence that holding a political office gave her.