Deemer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Galaxy or HtC seem like best Android options

scheckler - how do you load music? You can load off computer like iTunes library?

Never looked at Itunes.

For HTC/Galaxy

Plug phone into computer.  pop up shows up.  Click show files.  Highlight your music folder on computer and drag over.

Simple, no messing with any programs on computer, just transfer like you would to a USB stick or external hd.

Can only imagine it's simple to transfer music from Iphone to android.

I work in a Sprint store, so I'll ask my co-worker who specializes in Iphone.

Never looked at Itunes.

For HTC/Galaxy

Plug phone into computer. pop up shows up. Click show files. Highlight your music folder on computer and drag over.

Simple, no messing with any programs on computer, just transfer like you would to a USB stick or external hd.

Can only imagine it's simple to transfer music from Iphone to android.

I work in a Sprint store, so I'll ask my co-worker who specializes in Iphone.

Fair enough. Can you make playlists and such?

Note 4 (used).

Extra batteries are 12 each.

Great for power users.

New note has a non removable battery like an iPhone

Note 4 my favorite phone I've ever owned. 

Almost regret getting rid of it for the Note 7 given that I had to return and exchange that phone because of it's problems, and the replaceable battery thing was huge.

I gave it to my ex-gf and she loves it, and I bought her a new battery. Phone will probably run good as new for the next 2 years until a new battery is needed. That phone was durable as all hell too. Never had a case on it, dropped it a decent amount but the sides would dent a little but never anything with the screen.

First two times I dropped my note 7, the "crack proof gorilla glass" cracked. Luckily for me they all got recalled so I got a brand new one yesterday with no cracks lol.

Talked to these motherfuckers

I'm looking at $250 for iPhone 7 or $675 for Galaxy... Unreal

How the fuck does that work?  Are they including in that 250 price for Iphone the trade in of your current one?

What is your current phone?  Check the price to sell on Ebay.  if you're planning on going with Galaxy.

The new phone plans suck where they charge you 25 bucks a month for the phone and supposedly drop the price of your plan.  Took us about 5 months of bickering with the pricks because our package went up from 150 a month to 220 and they couldn't figure out why.  They said it should be 160, but couldn't figure out why.  Incompetent.  They finally figured it out and gave us 400 bucks credit, went to a store in a different state.