What cell phone do you have/recommend?

Deemer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have iPhone 5s so they'll give me $400 if trade to iphone7 or $95 if Galaxy.

So if I went Galaxy, I'd sell on eBay or Amazon etc

Yep, wife is on Iphone forever or whatever the name of the program is, so she gets to trade in anytime new iphone comes out and they just charge whatever the new going rate is, from 23 now to 29 or whatever the new price equals out to.  She pretty much is locked into the Iphone and can't switch to Samsung.

The 5s isn't selling for too much on Ebay. 

Figure out what your plan is going to be at...new iphone plan would be 75 a month, new samsung plan may be 90 a month.

I bought an HTC after using Samsung for many years and I think Im going to sell it and buy a Note 7. They were selling me on battery life for 48 hours but it wont even last me through the night unless I charge it before I go to sleep. Note 7 is the best phone ever made.

Note 4 was better than the Note 7, but the Note 7 is nice. I'm not complaining. 

And mine never blew up. Small percentage of them did, and as I said earlier I'm glad because I cracked my phone and got a new one for free even though mine had no battery issues.

I have a Note 4 that ive been using as my backup since I broke my Iphones screen and its nowhere near as nice as the 7. The 4 was a great phone when it came out but you really cant compare the 4 to the 7 in terms of hardware or screen resolution.

Note 4 was better than the Note 7, but the Note 7 is nice. I'm not complaining. 

And mine never blew up. Small percentage of them did, and as I said earlier I'm glad because I cracked my phone and got a new one for free even though mine had no battery issues.

How does the dual Sim work. Ive always wondered about that. You have 2 different phone lines. How would you know which one you are using?

Different ringtones and the phone tells you which number/provider is getting the call when phone is ringing.

IE , I use Bell & Virgin Mobile, when I get a call it will say either Bell or Virgin is receiving the call.

Same thing when making a call, you select which number you want to call from.