Would you miss The MeatMan if he left TGF?

The Meatman

Would you miss The MeatMan if he left TGF?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you miss The MeatMan if he left TGF?

Yes Meaty I wish I could live in a desert on a $20 a night room while begging daddy for my monthly allowence. If your dad ever dies and leaves you out of the will we have a small house that is used for the property care taker. You can share it with him until you die of liver failure.  :cheers

I thought that was reserved for the relish king..

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Meaty I wish I could live in a desert on a $20 a night room while begging daddy for my monthly allowence. If your dad ever dies and leaves you out of the will we have a small house that is used for the property care taker. You can share it with him until you die of liver failure.  :cheers

You live in a third world country where I am sure your wife has fucked many Americans for $20 or less bucks.

Was she all fucked out when you met her?

Usually broads like your wife fuck Americans until their pussy is so stretched out they finally end up with a guy from their country.

When I was in Costa Rica a few times I fucked all sorts of ladies who sucked dick for cash.

I am sure she sucked me off one(1) of those times.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Ask your wife how many Americans she has fucked in her lifetime for a $20USD bill(or less)?

That's pretty good business from what I hear with Americans going to your country to fuck whores like your wife for $0.02 on the dollar for what they would pay in the USA.

Did her pussy taste like American dick the first time you licked it?

Personally I would never eat the pussy of a woman from a third world dirt poor country like yours is from.

Ask your wife how many Americans she has fucked in her lifetime for a $20USD bill(or less)?

That's pretty good business from what I hear with Americans going to your country to fuck whores like your wife for $0.02 on the dollar for what they would pay in the USA.

Personally I would never eat the pussy of a woman from a third world dirt poor country like yours is from.

wow

classy

For a guy that claims to be loving his life you sure sound pretty miserable.

This fucking scumbag should be banned.

What a piece of shit.

You are a FUCKING PUSSY Dave. Only a PUSSY goes after someones wife and kids.

You did the same shit to Peep and WVU.

You are a complete PILE OF SHIT!!!!!

Peeps went on record saying he liked me and I was one(1) of the few people he ever met from his forum.

Me and WVU have patched things up.

Why are you worried about something that is none of your business?