Pray for Trump, these quotes, from the Commander-in-Chief Forum, reveal brain damage

Mofome

Hiliary is a criminal though MOFOME. How can you like her as well? There is no telling what we DONT KNOW about all of her dealings at the Sec of State. She is an embarrassment to all politicians.

Are you coming to College Station MO? I can still get tickets but they do cost more than I thought that they would for tickets not in the endzones. And I refuse to sit in the endzones. Might as well watch it on TV than sit there. I did want to go there for the gameday show though. But even that would be crowded of course. 55,000 students go to A&M. Not too many people in College Station actually but tons of alumni show up each weekend

There is no telling what we DONT KNOW about all of her dealings at the Sec of State. 

Yes there is. We don't know about all of her dealings at the Sec. of State. That's it, we don't know. You can fantasize, and I'm sure you will, but this thread is about Donald Trump.

Weren't you the guy that murdered a dog?

Trump is a criminal who idolizes Putin. Unsafe.

What crime has he committed?  Telling the truth about Hillary?

When an actual criminal, an illegal alien no less, is defrauding our country you defend them.  But, a guy running for President that has never been convicted or even charged with a crime you label a criminal.

Yes, we need a law-and-order president quickly that will put a stop to all this progressive insanity.

What crime has he committed?  Telling the truth about Hillary ( the actual criminal!)?

When an actual criminal, an illegal alien no less, is defrauding our country you defend them.  But, a guy running for President that has never been convicted or even charged with a crime you label a criminal.

Yes, we need a law-and-order president quickly that will put a stop to all this progressive insanity.

Maybe the brain damage is in the guy misinterpreting what was said.  No need to point out each and every instance, but the very first point is telling.

{  1) "And I was against the war in Iraq because I said it’s going to totally destabilize the Middle East, which it has. It has absolutely been a disastrous war, and by the way, perhaps almost as bad was the way Barack Obama got out. That was a disaster."

So, Trump was absolutely against the war, but also said we should've remained in Iraq indefinitely. Hmm. Interesting. And contradictory.  }

Trump didn't say we should've remained indefinitely - he said the way Barack pulled out was bad.  Nothing at all contradictory or even incorrect.

{  3. "And if you look at what happened, look at the aftermath today where the people that arranged the trip in Mexico have been forced out of government. That’s how well we did."  }

You really can't figure out what he is saying here, huh?  Yes, he is saying that the trip went so well that the people in Mexico that thought they could embarrass him were wrong and ended up losing, so he won.

There is no point in going any further.  The best you can come up with is Donald doesn't use correct grammar. 

Perhaps we should pray for better political analysts.