Doberman 12 threads about Mofo etc (merged)

GreenDoberman

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so you are 35-37.  Live with parents in Delaware.  

Have one documented job at SBR in Texas (6 months, correct me if I'm wrong).

Went to York College, played soccer (not confirmed).

Dropped out, allegedly went to two Maryland community colleges.

Cut grass,

Won $300,000 in daily fantsy football contest.

Please correct any factual errors.

Stop replying to every thread.  You have become literally the World of Warcraft guy.  We get it, no one is as smart as you, no one can win an e-battle with you.

Honestly, go the fuck away unless you can control your mental problems.  Dunning-Kruger, Delusions of Grandeur, Autism Spectrum.

No one is going to respond to you challenges to come to mommy's house in the basement for an e-war. (well, Kolzig might suck your dick, fair play).

Just go the fuck away and we might have a decent civil discussion, your mental problems (and this is coming from someone with plenty of mental problems) absolutely destroy any intelligent conversation.

You will never be able to carry on a decent conversation because you will never admit you are wrong.  (Delusions of grandeur my friend, Dunning-Kruger).

Please get help because you seem like a decent guy.  Please realize you have a substance abuse problem as well.  

Be a productive member of society and stop letting media dictate your views.  Love yourself, you family but realize they are fallible.

I have no hate, but only pity.  It is sad to see.

Born 1982.

Have one liver or kidney (will bring that up repeatedly)

All-conference in Maryland

Went to York college 1 yr.

Left for mommy and/or I was a retard.

couple community college classes

Agoraphobe 1999-2005

Some retard at SBR gave me a job.

Same retard realiezed after 6 months I was mentally ill.

Worked for Kenny, posted a lot,  he had a shitload of problems.

Killed himself.

Left me millions.

Turns out left me nothing.

Stiffed bunch of people.

Lickboxed daily fantasy game.

Showed up again at new forum.

Dominated.

I DOMINATE. shh.. not too loud, mom is upstairs.

I know everything.

Oh yeah, maybe not.

You post a lot,  never anything of a lot of substance.

Have no idea why anyone holds you in esteem.   You are a day laborer/electrician who posts a lot.  Mostly uninteresting shift.

You have no balls when it comes to your fellow posters/owners (boattwice and mikecokeaddictd).  You guys put in like 100 apiece.

But I think I;ll suck the balls becuase I clearly have no idea to run a profitable forum.

Boater, residuals ftw.

Eat a dick.

Let's have beers in Vegas.

I post a lot on message boards.  I dominate.  I am keyboard warrior.  I speak in four syllables.  Use commas.

i dominate. 

I am embarrassed.  I didn't finish college.  I use my mommy as excuse to live at home.  I can't hold a real job.

I AM KEYBOARD WARRIOR.  i know every topic.  

You don't like it.  come see me.  I won't leave home (not on Ken's dime)..

I save 10 years worth of messages and emails.  thats why I DOMINATE.

All 20 of you  I am the DOMINATOR.

I've asked mutliple times for him to get mental help.

He show mutliple psychogical signs.  I am not a psyschologist, but clearly agoraphobia, dunnig-kruger, asd, delusions of grandeur are all present, etc.

Clearly he is a threat to himself, his family, and society.

We laugh it off as message board humor, but he has serious mental problems,

Given society today, he clearly needs help.

His name is withheld but can be obtained on legal means.

This is a written document in the instance further instances occur.  Clearly the mentallly subject may cause harm to himself and others.

I have zero faith in the owners here, and ever less respect for each of you, but if you are a businessman and thinking long-term you should take the cancer out and try and build this as a respectable business,

As I said, I think all three of you (KR, BBB , MY) are literal retards when it comes to business.  But if you actually think you might make money from this venture, and iroically you could if you listened to the right people, you need to realize short-term vis a vis long-term profit are a huge difference.

i'd be really surprised if any of this does not go over your head with the limited dealings with you, but if you really have any qualms let me know

Otherwise good luck,

GD

Here's the thing.  I am not innocent to anything I put forth.  I don'y follow much forum dick-to-dick  but you  come off as the typical forum douchebag.  Now you moved to CR gives you the machismo and ahving run stores here and visited there, I respect that.

Mofome, his historic is essentially power poster, Kenny water boy, done.. Is what it is;

He clearly has mental problems, still thinking he is in charge (whatever it is, clearly is in his own mind).

Pschologically, I wish he could talk this out  When someone is King of their Kingdom, and the Kingdom doesn't exist.  Their might be a problem..

Mo fo Me.,Joseph, is textbook Dunning-Kruger.