Doberman 12 threads about Mofo etc (merged)

GreenDoberman

I have dunning-kruegig syndrome and severe asbergers and cannot help myself to respond. In addition, I am a drug addict and think I have superman syndrome.

I am embarrassed for myself but put myself out as keyboard warrior on message boards where I think I am king. In reality I am mid-30s and live with mom and dad with no career prospects.

Love, Mofome

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Who is The King's all time favorite baseball player?

Let me see. Big Yankees fan. Drug addict. Steve Howe over Strawberry. Easy answer.

2. Who is The King's all time favorite football player?

Clearly Lawrence Taylor. Only guy skiied the Finger Lakes more than our addicted moderator.

3. Who is the king's favorite current athlete?

Who does the most drugs. Oh yeah, Johnny Football. Check the correct box.

4. What is the King's all time favorite drug?

Cocaine, for the fleeting moment makes him feel like he is not the piece of shit he actually is and an addict. Get help Mike.

5. Which poster is his all time favorite?

Boat Boat Boat, only because he is the only one who can exceed his IQ. Thank God for Midwestern hilljack dullards.

6. What forum did the king own?

lawnmowers.whitetrash.connecticut.com. Just a guess, but pretty goddamn close I'm thinking.

7. Who is The King's all time favorite poster?

Whatever tranny his ghost King Kolzig has across his bed. Maybe the cuck Timely Hitting if we are making a serious guess.

8. What was the name of the hooker the king had relations with in Costa Rica three times?

Even hookers have standards. The correct answer is N/A. Don't tell Britney at the Marilin Bar/Del Rey I said this.

9. Who is the king's least favorite poster of all time?

10. How many posters has the King met in person?

There is such an abundancy of agoraphobes in forumville, lets put it under 1 1/2 mofomes.

Stable fellow, our creator of "the chill zone"

Never mind. I apologize for lashing out. I just really hate that "Ride" song as it is omnipresent and annoying to me.

Let's keep it chill (of which I didn't, my fault) and let's keep some good variety going to introduce some new music to everyone.

Again, my bad.

Wowzers. Not sure I have ever seen a thread like this.

And from a normally docile poster. Dober must have been LIT last night.

And I would imagine there must be at least a little history here.

It was 11 separate threads. No justification for it, but I can make people tilt like none other, it's a gift, what can I say. How someone could be that obsessed - for that period of time - well - that's a person who is defeated and doesn't know how to handle it. A drunk who displayed more mental instability in one night than Tgf has seen since its inception.

It was 11 separate threads. No justification for it, but I can make people tilt like none other, it's a gift, what can I say. How someone could be that obsessed - for that period of time - well - that's a person who is defeated and doesn't know how to handle it. A drunk who displayed more mental instability in one night than Tgf has seen since its inception.

11 separate? Lol. Even better.

11 separate? Lol. Even better.

Much better, that was the beauty. I replied to none of them and it pissed him off so he followed me into other threads. Mo didley gets in your dome and it's over. No finer exibit than these threads yanks had to wake up and merge at 6:30am.

Dopeydick with the new gold standard in forumville tilting.

Much better, that was the beauty. I replied to none of them and it pissed him off so he followed me into other threads. Mo didley gets in your dome and it's over. No finer exibit than these threads yanks had to wake up and merge at 6:30am.

Dopeydick with the new gold standard in forumville tilting.

Wonder what set him off? Was it recognizing his email address on one of those emails you posted?

Wonder what set him off? Was it recognizing his email address on one of those emails you posted?

Na, that's not even an email he uses/used. I had this one set up for a bit. I know how dopey works, I just sat and enjoyed the show when the imbecile finally broke. So much emotion. It was beautiful.