Mo must be out mowing the grass right now since Tennessee never starts playing until the second half

po69

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idk why youre making a bunch of threads as if you bested mofo on this one

1) you dont play for a&m, you are watching the game not out there doing anything. Same for any fan that acts like theyve personally won something

2) Mofo said every time he talked about the game he thought vols would lose big. So you both called the same thing, congrats

Guest pocketrockets

idk why youre making a bunch of threads as if you bested mofo on this one

1) you dont play for a&m, you are watching the game not out there doing anything. Same for any fan that acts like theyve personally won something

2) Mofo said every time he talked about the game he thought vols would lose big. So you both called the same thing, congrats

+1

PO needs a new hobby, maybe a gym membership

I have made all of 2 threads today! Most of you guys make like 5 of them for every game when your alma mata is playing.

Well I take that back, (90% of you did not graduate from a division 1 school) you guys dont have an alma mata. pocketrockets is a such a brokedick fuck that he probably didnt graduate high school.

I havent made a Dallas Cowboys thread all season and I have been a fan for over 40 years. Never miss a game but have made any threads. And I usually dont make A&M threads until this week

Guest pocketrockets

I have made all of 2 threads today! Most of you guys make like 5 of them for every game when your alma mata is playing.

Well I take that back, (90% of you did not graduate from a division 1 school) you guys dont have an alma mata. pocketrockets is a such a brokedick fuck that he probably didnt graduate high school.

I havent made a Dallas Cowboys thread all season and I have been a fan for over 40 years. Never miss a game but have made any threads. And I usually dont make A&M threads until this week

Go do some pushups motherfucker, love yourself

Guest pocketrockets

Nobody likes you. Fucking leave.

:bulb

I do the responsible thing and note him his fat ass is about to have a stroke and he should sweat those fuckin hamburgers, guy cant appreciate sincere advice