Mo must be out mowing the grass right now since Tennessee never starts playing until the second half

po69

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

You really are an asshole relishking.  You stalk people on the internet, it is no wonder that you dont have a family. Maybe one day you will grow up but that is doubtful

playersonly, the guy stalks me, even in the Sandbox.

I'd like to be his friend but he's such a freakin pric, I don't know how coach Dibs is this guys buddy. I really don't.

NOTHING out of Yank's mouth is positive. NOTHING. I'm not even kidding. The guy shits on everyone.

playersonly, the guy stalks me, even in the Sandbox.

I'd like to be his friend but he's such a freakin pric, I don't know how coach Dibs is this guys buddy. I really don't.

NOTHING out of Yank's mouth is positive. NOTHING. I'm not even kidding. The guy shits on everyone.

Kill yourself Homosexual human being

Go play pretend to be Matt hardy with frog

83 points

I bet live over 69.5 in the 1Q when Will Hill was showing the score as 14-7 and it was really 21-7.

As soon as I bet it it went to 76.5 but my bet was locked in at the better number.

After 3Qtrs it wasn't looking all that great.

When that African American was running towards the endzone I was ecstatic late in the 4Q, the fumble tilted me, then Tenn came back anyway.

I think that relishking wore a helmet 20 hours a day as kid!

Hell he has done so many drugs that if he ever has kids then they will probably have to wear a helmet because of the shit he has done in his life.

relishking grow up and just not say anything for once

Yanks leads with the helmet on all of his posts.

All of his posts are with negative intent.

He should be thrown out.

Lots of negativity here boys.

Too much really. Not enough forgive and forget and alot of reminders if you've fucked up in the past, guys are fukkin relentless.

Less e-battles and more sports talk without trolling por favor.

relishking was around 7 years old and he asked his Mom,  "Mama, am I going to play pro football some day? I already have to wear this helmet all day long."

Some of the guys around here have NOTHING going on in their lives. All they like to do is make fun of others in their internet wars. I must be real important in a lot of guys lives. I make a post and they all of a sudden cant wait post in the thread 

and she said "no, son. but you will fix air conditioners and someday, you will run a forum in to the fucking ground".

THAT WAS AN INTERNET CLASSIC!!! Does he really fix air conditioners?? NOW THAT IS HILARIOUS! I used to respect the guy at one point, not anymore. The guy acts so cocky around the forums and fixes air conditioners???

He actually thinks that he is better than everyone else and he buys hookers in Cost Rica. Dude needs a reality check FAST