Is this the greatest Fantasy Foots team ever assembled?

Timely Hitting

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was top after 8 weeks. Maybe even 9.

When I hit those byes I died. Then all the rb injuries killed me.

oh , i thought breaks was ahead for some reason. I just knew you two were blowing me out all season and i believed i passed you last week but breaks is still ahead of me

Great coaching job! You should play more season long money leagues. I was hoping you'd beat Raiders last night. I now have a shot at 1st round bye.

You, kolzig and TTP fighting for last playoff spot.

Yeah.  I still have some major work to do.  Basically have to go 2-0 and get some help.  There are 6 playoff spots in that league right? 

In the TGF league, I keep getting screwed.  Ive scored the 3rd most points in the league, yet I'm in 8th place.  Everyone having their career week against me.  Turrible. 

Yeah.  I still have some major work to do.  Basically have to go 2-0 and get some help.  There are 6 playoff spots in that league right? 

In the TGF league, I keep getting screwed.  Ive scored the 3rd most points in the league, yet I'm in 8th place.  Everyone having their career week against me.  Turrible. 

I finished top points in one of those footballguys $350 leagues and my record is 5-6. It's brutal when everyone scores vs you

Top 6 make playoffs and I think ties go to most overall points. Top 2 get week 14 bye.

I finished top points in one of those footballguys $350 leagues and my record is 5-6. It's brutal when everyone scores vs you

Yup.  Its really 50% luck.  

You can draft a really good team, and make great moves along the way, and still not have a record that shows it.  Oh well.  Whatya gonna do?  

Need some luck down the stretch to sneak into the playoffs.  Not looking good.  The top teams keep winning and I keep getting beat 128-122.