'Obamacare' in Arizona: 2 remaining insurers hike rates by 50-75 percent

Cop

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our family health insurance has never been better and thanks to the ACA, my wife - with history of heart surgery & diabetes - will never need fear being deemed uninsurable.

Our rates went up approx $120 per month and we are offsetting that by expanding our stock portfolio to include major health care insurance companies.

Thanks, Obama!

Our family health insurance has never been better and thanks to the ACA, my wife - with history of heart surgery & diabetes - will never need fear being deemed uninsurable.

Our rates went up approx $120 per month and we are offsetting that by expanding our stock portfolio to include major health care insurance companies.

Thanks, Obama!

Floridians who buy their own health insurance in 2017 are likely to see their premiums rise by an average of 19 percent over the current year, according to an analysis released Friday by the state’s Office of Insurance Regulation.

Lololololololo

Floridians who buy their own health insurance in 2017 are likely to see their premiums rise by an average of 19 percent over the current year, according to an analysis released Friday by the state’s Office of Insurance Regulation.

You know premiums were going up 15-30% every year for a decade pre ACA right? 

Excellent. Our shared business bottom line on track for approx 35% increase over 2016 and the increased premium prices will add value to our stocks

You know premiums were going up 15-30% every year for a decade pre ACA right? 

in 2008 i paid less than $300/month, now i'm paying about $1200/month for a crappy plan

i can't think of anything else that has quadrupled in price in the last 8 years

if this continues it's gonna bankrupt everyone... imagine 10 years from now if wages are the same and insurance is $4000/month for a family... how many people are gonna be hired or covered?

in 2008 i paid less than $300/month, now i'm paying about $1200/month for a crappy plan

i can't think of anything else that has quadrupled in price in the last 8 years

if this continues it's gonna bankrupt everyone... imagine 10 years from now if wages are the same and insurance is $4000/month for a family... how many people are gonna be hired or covered?

How much was it in 2012?

Guy has to pay $120 more out of his own pocket and he thanks Obama.

This country is seriously fucked.

I spent $1200 a month in 2012 and had over $30,000 in bills I had to pay.  All for almost nothing.   Should have flown to Mexico to see the doctor.     My plan this year is only $800