Timely Hitting

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Timely just means these 2 candidates are so bad

Pretty much.

Didn't vote for him either time but the guy worked out well and I was wrong.

These are the two worst candidates in my lifetime. Would give anything for Barack to be President for four more years at this point.

Even with the removal of the statue of liberty, an EMP attack and the infiltration of Muslims terrorists like balco told me.

I think if Obama was white his approval rating would be even higher than the 56% it is at now.

Even copper painfully admitted the guy has done some good things. I think cop realizes how reasonable and ok Obama is compared to someone like hillary.

I would take Obama 10 out of 10 times over Hillary. I fucking despise people who think they are above the law.

100% correct.  Some of these people can't just admit that he's done well.

He's done very well but was also in a position where he only had up to really go.  Watch our economy over time and its always up/down(sometimes more dramatic then others).  Whoever is in office during downfall is blamed and during recovery hailed as hero.  

He should be allowed to serve a third term.

Jfc wouldn't that be nice.

Reagan is the only president in modern times that would've had even a slight chance of 60%.

Obama got a whopping 51% of the popular vote last time, so I assume you are just trolling. The chances on him getting 60% would be 0.0.

He's done very well but was also in a position where he only had up to really go.  Watch our economy over time and its always up/down(sometimes more dramatic then others).  Whoever is in office during downfall is blamed and during recovery hailed as hero.  

That's just unfair. The bailouts, however controversial (I did not agree with them at the time), worked.

The auto bailout saved thousands of jobs, and the recovery of those companies has been exciting.

The Wall Street Bailouts saved multiple banks, that regardless of how you feel about the lavish spending and risky loans and positions, which worked. The economy has recovered, jobs gained. Those jobs aren't all in high earning industries, but it's better than people living off unemployment. The safety net programs have not gone up any significant gain regardless of what people say; facts and stats don't lie. What he has done has been risky and admirable. Those weren't easy decisions by any means, and while the impact of the President is vastly overrated, he got more accomplished than one could imagine in such tumultuous and non-negotiable times. His big risks worked. He removed troops and our kids from harms way. The drone program kills too many innocent people, it's bothersome, but as selfish as it sounds there are no American's in harms way with that program.

Overall, he's had a nice Presidency and the wall street gains have been the icing on the cake for most of us.

Reagan is the only president in modern times that would've had even a slight chance of 60%.

Obama got a whopping 51% of the popular vote last time, so I assume you are just trolling. The chances on him getting 60% would be 0.0.

He wouldn't get 60%, but in a 3 person race he would destroy these candidates and it wouldn't be close.

Trolling what? It's an in jest thread. JFC.