WTA - Singapore

sleepy

Great victory for Kuznetsova coming back from down 0-2 and 2-4 in third set. Fighting of Radwanska serving for match and a key match point.

:cheers

That was awesome. After the 2nd set I didn't think Kuznetsova had a chance in hell of winning the 3rd set. Cashed on her +240 and +4.5 games.

10-26

Muguruza +185

The last three matches have been around a pickem price between these two. Sure Muguruza has sucked since the French open but this price just seems too steep to take Rawanska. Muguruza has beaten her four out of the last five matches and the one loser was a three set match last year in this same tournament.  Radwanska uncharacteristically made a few more unforced errors yesterday against Kuznetsova so maybe she not in the best form right now. Muguruza is capable of playing good tennis as she shown in Linz getting to the QF before retiring due to injury. In that tournament she easily dispatched Niculescu that went on to win the tournament in Luxombourg the very next week, also with Radwanska she doesn't have to worry about her getting on a roll with her serve like Pliskova did. I just can't see the price getting any better so I'll just go ahead and bet it now.

Kuznetsova/Pliskova

Right now undecided on this match will need a day or two of processing this one. I thought Kuznetsova could handle the serve from the big Czech girl and get balls back in play and force Pliskova into some unforced errors. But I just don't know that last match in Cincinnati Pliskova blasted 15 aces against her and that may just be a few too many cheap points if she does it again and no reason to think she can't as she did it yesterday to Muguruza. May be better just to pass this one.

10-27

Kerber -150

She has pretty much owned Keys lifetime. She can handle the Keys serve and frustrate her by hitting a lot of balls back at her. Only a matter of time before Keys hits it long or chunks it into the net. Court is playing a little slower which should be another advantage for Kerber.