WTA - Singapore

sleepy

tonight

Cibulkova -130

I think Kutznetsova might have finally run out of gas. She got worked pretty good by Muguruza last night. Cibulkova has played fairly well in this tournament she took Kerber to three sets and easily beat Halep. Keys kinda of blew her off the court by Kutznetsova does not have that kind of game. Lets face it Kutznetsova has kind of had a rabbits foot up her ass this tournament. She had defended a match point against both Pliskova and Radwanska. She's not that far away from being 0-3 in this thing. Cibulkova holds a 5-3 head to head advantage over Kutznetsova and has won the last five matches against her.

I guess I shouldn't give up on these matches. Turned off the Cibulakova match when she lost the first set 1-6 and she comes back to win. I got a futures bet on Kerber and no way am I laying -200 on her.

6-2 on my tennis picks here.

hate to see the WTA come to an end. Got on a good roll with it this year.

It's one of those sports where looking up stats really doesn't mean shit. Most of its about watching the matches and seeing what kind of form they are in.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Cibulkova win it all. It seems like its always the players that come back from the dead that seem to win here.

I guess I shouldn't give up on these matches. Turned off the Cibulakova match when she lost the first set 1-6 and she comes back to win. I got a futures bet on Kerber and no way am I laying -200 on her.

6-2 on my tennis picks here.

hate to see the WTA come to an end. Got on a good roll with it this year.

It's one of those sports where looking up stats really doesn't mean shit. Most of its about watching the matches and seeing what kind of form they are in.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Cibulkova win it all. It seems like its always the players that come back from the dead that seem to win here.

Kerber will crush her