Balco showing how scummy these alt-right guys are...

KingRevolver

No wonder some of these fuckwads cant get ahead financially in life. They wipe their ass with $100 bills. Eventually the roll off toilet paper runs out.

$100 buy in league and people don't give a shit. Unbelievable.

Tough to be worried about a c-note league when you are eating foie gras and pears for dinner.

:)

...sends me a trade offer...

He wants me to give him Jonathan Stewart

Eddie Lacy (out for the season)

And some shit Chargers receiver

:gun

OK let's be clear here since you clearly wanted to exposed me. Not sure why you thought this was important enough to make a thread. LOL

I offered: Travis Benjamin/ Lacy for Stewart. Last time I checked Travis is not a shit WR. Why didn't you just decline or make a counter offer

instead of making a silly useless thread? It was worth shot after all you are dead last at 1-6 and a strong possibly you don't know jack about fantasy

football.

:jerk

Not quite fair, but not necessarily insulting.

The dumb part was offering Lacy. He needs to dump Lacy and pick somebody off the FA wire.

Not much there. But there are guys out there that have more value than Lacy. Lacy's value is 0.

Clueless Lib!

Nothing on waiver equals give up. Too many fantasy nerds in this league. Will threaten to sit all starters in protest.

Clueless Lib!

Nothing on waiver equals give up. Too many fantasy nerds in this league. Will threaten to sit all starters in protest.

Huh? You realize Lacy will never again play for the Packers right? He has zero value. Dump him and pick up someone that might actually score a point or two for you. And yes, there are a couple available that will do that. 4 points from a guy is more than zero.