Lets play... Guess that TGF Ghost

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frogger donated to my friends light the night walk for cancer. He actually donated more than he had pledged to. This girl saw "frog fries" on her page, I'm pretty sure I've got the screen shot.

Not Jazzy then... Jazzy didn't have a dollar to his name.

Professor making up stories.  Disappointed.  Trump voter, though, so makes sense.

Yeah.. Thanks Mo all is good... I respect you anything you need I try to help out ... Take Care my friend...

I got you brother!

Not only that, I don't read PMs as much bc I don't see the notifications on the phone, frog asked 8 times where we should donate to, he was persistent and insistent. Pm after pm, "mo, who are we donating to"...then he gave more.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Joey your boy ran Bear out of here.

B3 wanted to keep Bear at TGF but you know how that goes.

Guy is killing it across the street. Wish him nothing but the best.

Mo Fo thanks my man... You know I do what I can because I actually like you.. I believe in,Kharma.. So I waste enough money.put it this,way rather do something good..

It was and is appreciated. What's important that others know, if they're assessing character, is that you pursued me in making the donation. Not once, twice, three or even four times, I have at least 5 FF PMs telling me to get my shit together and encouraging me to find the place for us to send our donations to. Frog wasn't ok with no donations being made, that was not acceptable, FF was in. And that money went to a friends team and their walk for cancer and my little buddy #masonstrong who is a pie of my friends battling cancer.

Sorry Mo for getting you involved.. I did it because I WANTED TOO.. IT WAS A GREAT CAUSE... STUPID DRAMA RUINS IT... I AM DONE WITH THIS CRAP ...CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT...CATCH ME IN THE 20.K THREAD..PEACE OUT

You didn't get me involved in anything, but I did get to boast of your kindness and share the story of my friends baby Mason. All positive for me my friend.