Lets play... Guess that TGF Ghost

Sol Aristatel

Guest pocketrockets

Mo Fo thanks my man... You know I do what I can because I actually like you.. I believe in,Kharma.. So I waste enough money.put it this,way rather do something good..

Thats some solid shit!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all these posts and not one solid answer.

There are a lot of people who I never saw before.

hangover, always call heads, cop, eggs, taxman, rudyruder, bluedreamin, superman23..

What were their names on other forums?

Good addition to the conversation with hangover. Dr Feelgood obviously changed his username when he joined here.

Ive already told you bluedreamin is JB777 at EOG. Pretty sure there was a superman at EOG and/or therx. Not sure if its the same guy.

ttp busted him awhile ago.

Its cool that Frog Fries donated to Mo's cause, but it means nothing in this conversation. Other than he did a good deed.

Many forum stiffs over the years have done good deeds and appeared to be solid human beings at some point. Lots of people came to Tuckmans defense when his situation started going down.

Just sayin'...

I already told Yanks numerous times as well as TGF administration

Sam Diamond = Escambo = Stroppier Milk = TerraFin  = Kleueger (EOG)

I have cracked his fucking ghosts every time, 100% accurately. 

TerraFin = Stroppier Milk so it should be no surprise Mofo got stiffed by the SAME guy.

Although MikeYanks denies TerraFin was SamDiamond. 

Sam Diamond = Escambo = Stroppier Milk = TerraFin  = Kleueger (EOG)

TerraFin = Stroppier Milk so it should be no surprise Mofo got stiffed by the SAME guy.

unbelievable. Kinger had him grading contests too.

Its cool that Frog Fries donated to Mo's cause, but it means nothing in this conversation. Other than he did a good deed.

Many forum stiffs over the years have done good deeds and appeared to be solid human beings at some point. Lots of people came to Tuckmans defense when his situation started going down.

Just sayin'...

agreed.

Wait.. Fin and milk stiffed you?

No just ghosted me up asking for help and I sent money of course but didnt have any idea it was the same person. I was told I'd be paid back 400 for one thing but the next pm was asking for more money. If he hadn't asked me to vouch for him then I would have sent more, but when I did as Finn instructed I was told things were not as they had been described to me. Sucks. I cared about that guy, but then again, I'm a pussy.

Sam Diamond = Escambo = Stroppier Milk = TerraFin = Kleueger (EOG)

Tfinn is sd, I don't know Samdiamond but i know he's Tfinn. I wish we had ghost monitoring, don't have to fix the problem, just monitor it, publicly. Getting double dipped by the hot stiff cock is painful, makes you walk funny.

No just ghosted me up asking for help and I sent money of course but didnt have any idea it was the same person. I was told I'd be paid back 400 for one thing but the next pm was asking for more money. If he hadn't asked me to vouch for him then I would have sent more, but when I did as Finn instructed I was told things were not as they had been described to me. Sucks. I cared about that guy, but then again, I'm a pussy.

Damn dude. Sorry to hear that. You need to stop being so god damn nice. If it was PayPal...try reversing the transaction.

That's a mess, words get switched on the regular on this pos phone.

Should say, If he hadn't requested that I ask Kinger to vouch for him I'd have sent more. When I asked I was told that things were not as Tfinn had indicated they were. Kinger saved me some dough. Kr was surprised to find out that I was instructed to contact him.