Watch Obamacare’s Architect Reveal His Master Plan To Fix The Law: Bigger Penalties

Cop

Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber joined CNN on Wednesday morning to say the best way to fix the failing health-care law he engineered would be to increase the “penalty.”

A recent study found that Obamacare insurance plans will cost many Americans about 22 percent more next year. For some — like those in Phoenix, Arizona — the cost is much worse, about a 145 percent increase. Since the news broke earlier this week, the Obama administration has frantically been trying to spin the news.

Gruber’s interview on CNN this morning was truly painful — in one breath he says it’s working great, and then in the next calls for a “penalty” increase to punish all those deadbeat Americans who are “free-riding the system.”

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber .....

Gruber’s interview on CNN this morning was truly painful — in one breath he says it’s working great, and then in the next calls for a “penalty” increase to punish all those deadbeat Americans who are “free-riding the system.”

So, this guy wants to punish the people that voted his employer into office?

You blindly encourage Cop when he posts cut and pasted non-sense from fake news sites. If cop didn't have guys like you and Balcy affirming his craziness he'd probably post less.

Everything I post are indisputable facts. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

You blindly encourage Cop when he posts cut and pasted non-sense from fake news sites. If cop didn't have guys like you and Balcy affirming his craziness he'd probably post less.

K

I guess you are imagining that I create political threads and actively participate in political threads often.

Your libtarded mind has quite the imagination.