**and another dumb cubs fan throws hr on the field

milwaukee mike

Probably not worth getting blamed for the loss of you break the tradition. Clown show in Chicago

if i was in the bleachers i would let everyone around me know ahead of time there's no fucking way i'm throwing away a home run ball in the world series

and i'd hold it high in the air for the tv cameras so jose ramirez would know it's me... ball is worth a minimum 50k and probably a hell of a lot more

if it's just peer pressure, then i need to get a group of friends and go to chicago

"gimme your lexus, come on you don't need it, gimme it or i'll boo you"

or these chumps that gave up the nlcs home run ball for 2 world series tickets... why the fuck does anyone give up a sought after ball to millionaires for 4k?  total stupidity, might as well give a multi-millionaire your house and car while you're at it

http://wgntv.com/2016/10/24/cubs-fans-swap-home-run-ball-for-world-series-tickets/

if i was in the bleachers i would let everyone around me know ahead of time there's no fucking way i'm throwing away a home run ball in the world series

and i'd hold it high in the air for the tv cameras so jose ramirez would know it's me... ball is worth a minimum 50k and probably a hell of a lot more

I would tell them all to fuck themselves but, when in Jonestown, people tend to Jonestown

if it's just peer pressure, then i need to get a group of friends and go to chicago

"gimme your lexus, come on you don't need it, gimme it or i'll boo you"

or these chumps that gave up the nlcs home run ball for 2 world series tickets... why the fuck does anyone give up a sought after ball to millionaires for 4k? total stupidity, might as well give a multi-millionaire your house and car while you're at it

http://wgntv.com/2016/10/24/cubs-fans-swap-home-run-ball-for-world-series-tickets/

People throw back fake HR balls, just come prepared and throw the wrong ball back like others do

Mike, you don't think they have a camera on these things and a different mark on the ball than what you have at the house?

you could easily be showing them a foul ball

unless you hold it up it's hard to judge

i ran into this at the 2008 us open golf tournament, a girl next to me picked up tiger woods' tee shot and started walking with it before everyone told her to drop it back down... then everyone said "with all those cameras why didn't they catch that"... cameras don't get everything

you could easily be showing them a foul ball

unless you hold it up it's hard to judge

i ran into this at the 2008 us open golf tournament, a girl next to me picked up tiger woods' tee shot and started walking with it before everyone told her to drop it back down... then everyone said "with all those cameras why didn't they catch that"... cameras don't get everything

It's not the same baseball. It doesn't look the same. The cameras focus on it. It's incredibly simple and its popular. This is not complicated.

What kind of baseball do you think they bring? Not hard to write something stupid on it, if the Ws ball wasn't marked. This doesn't take a lot of thought. Throw an old ball that wouldn't ever be in an actual game and write fuck you on it. Easy enough.

but what good does that do?

the people certifying the ball aren't gonna see the outfielder grab the thrown in ball which is tossed into the stands again... nobody sees it

but what good does that do?

the people certifying the ball aren't gonna see the outfielder grab the thrown in ball which is tossed into the stands again... nobody sees it

So you don't think they know where the actual HR ball is right now then. You don't think the balls that go into a ws game are different? You don't think throwing a brown beat up baseball can be picked up by 90,000 cameras? You don't think you can show it on your camera phone? Bring your own ball and claim it's the HR ball, you seem to think that would work. Bring 8

So you don't think they know where the actual HR ball is right now then. You don't think the balls that go into a ws game are different? You don't think throwing a brown beat up baseball can be picked up by 90,000 cameras? You don't think you can show it on your camera phone? Bring your own ball and claim it's the HR ball, you seem to think that would work. Bring 8

have you been to the world series?  there aren't 90,000 cameras, more like 10

i agree with you in theory but i've never heard of someone doing that and then selling the real ball